• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Frontier Town Sand Veil Archives

"Thank you," Koa said softly. Even if it amounted to nothing, he felt like he needed to try. Drapion was just another innocent... Just knowing he was still there would help. "I appreciate it."

It was something. A long shot, but still something. "Whatever we learn, we'll have to fight him soon, before he gets stronger or takes anyone else."

"Of course. I'll see what I can do." In the meantime, Bellatrix returned to flicking through her pile of books, sensing that things were beginning to wind down. Knowledge of one's foe was one of the best weapons to have at their disposal, and the more they learned, the greater the advantage gained.

She turned over a couple more pages, before eyeing Koa again, another question at the back of her mind. Though Bellatrix wanted to internally justify it as trying to find any means of countering their foes, it really was a case of genuine curiosity that had little to do with any of the pressing matters at hand.

Oh, where was the harm? She had time.

"Now you have said that you have looked into some of the legends of Forlas, perhaps you could tell me more about them?"

Excitement sparked in Koa's eyes, but he tempered himself.

"It's really interesting. A lot of Saints are similar to ones back home in species, but their demeanor and the way people see them is completely different. There's a Saint called the Stormbringer, I actually went to visit a shrine to it..."

<><><><>

Back
Top Bottom