• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Schedule coincidences

PK

off to save time and space
I just got my schedule for school yesterday, and by pure coincidence, almost all of my friends have the same class with me. This class is the last one of the day and is twice as long as all the others, and involves playing video games. This is going to be a good school year. :D

(the class, if you were wondering, is computer tech. Our teacher is awesome and lets us play starcraft when we're done with out work.)

I loved tech at our old school. It was pretty much "complete this stupid typing game and play Sims and stuff for the rest of the class."

Anyway, congratulations. Classes are way better when all your friends are in them. I've made so many friends because I've had the same classes with the same people for years (since third or fourth grade actually).

You lucky people my classes are usually pretty similar but got completely changed this year. Looking at my thirty plus kid math class from last year I have at least one class with three of them. Including the people I don't have class with are my best friend.

Back
Top Bottom