• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Signature Booking Office

Well, if you wouldn't mind some some comments, second opinions, and one incidental (non-)approval...

I think the general consensus behind these types of attributes is that they can be achieved with a held item anyway, so this is basically using up an attribute slot in place of an item slot for the same effect.
I don't have a problem with the aforementioned approvals, but personally I'm not so sure about this principle. I wouldn't consider a signature attribute slot to be so interchangeable with a held item slot (and that's in so far as a held item slot actually tends to be used for a higher net positive bonus, but balanced off by the fact that everyone can hold an item and everyone has access to the same pool of items).

Logan - I feel like I'm nitpicking the ever loving hell out of this one, but I just realised you never specified if the hat actually takes up an item slot. I'm presuming it does, but you might want to clarify that. Otherwise, approved 2/2.
Actually, I'm pretty sure the omission implies that it doesn't take up an item slot. It's just that using Thief and the like to steal/remove something other than a held item is a perfectly valid move in ASB, so Sangfroidish is specifically barring that, for understandable mechanical reasons. It's... a bit on the iffy side, but not enough to oppose an approval, as far as I figured; still, if you would consider it a problem for the hat not to take up an item slot, well, there it is.

So, as I said earlier, I don't think there's as much of an issue with abilities that can be gained by items anyway, but I guess gaining hidden abilities is a bit trickier. I suppose unless the hidden ability is extremely good it shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I realise it could make hidden ability Pokémon a bit less special, so to speak, since they're already so hard to obtain. So, if anyone wants to go ahead and give a second opinion on this, feel free.
A lot of signature attributes deal in ability changing; generally, regardless of whether a given ability happens to be the species' HA, approval will hinge much more on the strength of the ability and whether gaining it via signature attribute warrants drawbacks.

Speaking of...
pichu
Name: Shocktail the Pichu
Ability: Static*

Signature Attribute

Name: Rewired
Effects: Static is replaced by Lightning Rod.
Description: When struck by an electric attack, the electricity immediately runs through Shocktail's body and contributes to his own, increasing the power of his attacks.
Flavour: All Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu are born with the innate ability to store electricity in their cheeks (though Pichus need to learn this skill and have difficulty with it due to their youth). Most then typically discharge from these storage pouches, both in self-defense and to stop themselves from becoming 'overcharged' and hurting themselves. Most.
Shocktail's body is somewhat altered; while the electricity is still stored in his cheeks, he can't discharge directly from them. Instead the electricity runs through his body, discharging through his tail. This odd ability saved Shocktail from being electric-disabled and also allows him to absorb incoming electrical attacks, turning them on his foes.
I'm loathe to go back on what a fellow approver has said, but, there's a significant difference between Lightning Rod and a straightforward immunity to Electric-type attacks (specifically, in that it draws Electric-type attacks towards the Pokémon with the ability -- very useful in non-single battle formats!). It's arguably a bit of a trade-up from Static, so, even while dropping it, you'd need an additional drawback, specially at base stage (although it wouldn't have to be all that much of a drawback).

You could get away with dropping Static in favor of Volt Absorb instead, which was also suggested and is more of a balanced trade (arguably a steal, even). If you still want Lightning Rod, you could have it minus the part where it always draws Electric-type moves used in the battle towards Shocktail, or you could have it minus the immunity to the damage and/or effects from the Electric-type moves drawn in (this isn't by any means an exhaustive list of ways to balance off the Lightning Rod, though, so you can try something else if none of those are what you want).

Alright, I've finally had time to write this whole thing up and the approval queue is doing much better now, so... Time for another remastered classic!

gf2lQdu.png

[Colias Palaeno] Butterfree (M)
Ability: Compoundeyes
Signature Move: Coupon Distribution
Type: Normal / Stat: Non-Damaging / Base Power: -- / Base Energy Cost: 4% / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Varies / Usage Gap: Once per battle
Effects: One of the following effect coupons is chosen at random, claimed, and applied:
-(1)Sightseeing Tour: Grants its redeemer one (1) all-expenses-covered tour of Babahl's most well-known landmarks. Unfortunately, this is entirely useless in battle and has no effect.
-(2)Babahlese Cuisine Special: Grants its redeemer one (1) full-course, family-sized meal of Babahl's most characteristic local dishes. When the coupon is claimed, a table is immediately set with all of the feeding frenzy at ready, being that any of the Pokémon in battle may at any point choose to take one (1) action out to eat a smaller piece of the food, recovering five (5%) health points, or two (2) actions out to eat a bigger piece, recovering ten (10%) health points. The table features a total of ten (10) each of smaller pieces and bigger pieces. It's possible to attack the table and/or the food, and destroying either may lower the remaining amount of food. These effects do not count as direct recovery where move bans/restrictions are concerned.
-(3)Babahlese Coin: Grants its redeemer one (1) limited-edition banknote, worth fifteen (15) units of Babahlese currency, which, due to fierce economic duress, is currently worth only about one ($1) Asber Pokédollar. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the trainers participating in battle, randomly chosen, will gain one ($1) Asber Pokédollar at the end of the battle, in addition to the rest of their prizes.
-(4)Jammin' Ninja's Ballad: Grants its redeemer one (1) discount seat to see the Jammin' Ninja perform live! When this coupon is claimed, the Jammin' Ninja will descend upon the arena and play his red-hot guitar of justice, singing aloud for all to hear -- thus, drowning out all non-damage-dealing sound-based (or otherwise sound-dependent, eg. Taunt, Torment) moves, while also adding a layer of grievous pain to all damage-dealing sound-based moves, boosting their final damage by two (2%) points. Of course, the Jammin' Ninja heartily welcomes sing-a-longs, and so, his presence on the field is equal to that of a teammate using Echoed Voice and Round in the same action (the former only counts one (1) time for each team). Sadly, though, the Jammin' Ninja can only stay and play for six (6) actions before he must go to charm another part of the world with his talents.
-(5)Steel Samurai's Guidance: Eh, he's no Jammin' Ninja, but he's definitely got some sweet moves to show off. When this coupon is claimed, the Steel Samurai will descend upon the arena and put on some of his cool finishing moves, adding one (1) randomly-chosen physical move to each battling Pokémon's moveset as they watch and learn.
-(6)Ornamental Knife: Grants its redeemer one (1) rare ornamental Babahlese knife, because that's definitely a safe souvenir to be giving around. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Knife as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Knife prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Knife has each of their damage-dealing contact moves start from one (1) Critical Hit Domain higher.
-(7)"Allebahst Sucks" Promo T-Shirt: Even as diplomatic relations improve to pave the way for the reunification (1) of Cohdopia, some light-hearted jabs here and there between two (2) neighboring countries with some volatile history between each other should be no big deal... Right? Right? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, is irrevocably stuck wearing the titular shirt; at the end of the third action after this coupon was claimed, the Pokémon wearing the shirt will be attacked by some Allebahstian nationalist hooligans, taking eight (8%) points of Dark-type physical damage from their mobbing.
-(8)A Ton of Goodness: While Babahl's most well-known mineral export is the marvelous Whitcrystal Oil, did you know the dense metallic ores from their mines were very commonly used to make anvils back in the day, and that Babahl still has a lot of pointless anvils because there's nothing much better to do with all that ore? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, learns of these interesting facts by having one (1) pointless anvil dropped on its head, thus taking ten (10%) points of Steel-type physical damage while also being considered under effects of the move Minimize (Evasion is boosted by 1+, Stomp and Steamroller are boosted as according).
-(9)Primidux Poking Party: Grants its redeemer the elusive right to touch the Primidux Statue- hey, wait a second, is this even allowed? When this coupon is claimed, the Pokémon on the field may now use Primidux Statue as a deadly bludgeon, which manifests itself in the form of a Steel-type physical move with sixty (6%) Base Power and two (2%) points of Base Energy Cost. If the statue is overused (used for attacks twice in the same action, three times in a row, or five times overall), it will be damaged, preventing its further use and, due to it being a priceless national treasure, triggering prompt retaliative action from the Babahlese army, which will spray all Pokémon on the field with inaccurate bullets while setting their close-quarters combat units on the direct responsible. If the Babahlese army attacks, at the end of the next three (3) actions, all Pokémon on the field will take four (4%) points of physical Steel-type damage, while the last Pokémon to attack with the Primidux Statue takes four (4%) additional points of physical Fighting-type damage.
-(10)Babahlese Ink: The most world-famous, perhaps even notorious, product of Babahl's prized Whitcrystal Oil, delivered to you despite Interpol regulations! When this coupon is claimed, one (1) Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Ink Bottle as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Ink Bottle prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Ink Bottle can consume the item to craft an unmistakeable counterfeit of one of its opponent's moves, effectively using the move Sketch (sans its effects that span beyond the current battle). Additionally, a crafty Pokémon might instead use the bottle for its distinctive flammability; if a Babahlese Ink Bottle or its spilled contents are set ablaze, the resulting fire will have a distinctive high-energy green glow, counting as Dragon-type whenever it deals damage to anything and having high chances of causing a burn to anything that touches it (any set burn chances with the Babahlese Ink Bottle's addition will be doubled). Note that it's only possible to use Sketch by consuming the Babahlese Ink Bottle whole -- anything less will only lend itself to more... inventive uses.
Description: Colias Palaeno has a giant pile of coupons near him as long as there's a reasonable spot in the arena to drop them off on. As long as he can reach the pile, he will never miss a chance to palm off a coupon and extend an invitation to visit Babahl. And he may even claim a coupon on the spot, just to really show off the things his country's touristic industry has to offer. ... And entirely defeat the purpose of the coupon he just gave away, but eh, maybe it'll check out.

cryogonal
[Coldie Freeze] Cryogonal (X)
Ability: Levitate

Signature Move: Freezbe
Type: Ice / Stat: Physical / Base Power: 90 / Base Energy: 5% / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Single / Usage Gap: 6 actions / Categories: Contact

Effects: Deals damage based on a chosen ally's Attack, instead of Coldie Freeze's own. For example, if the ally has +3 Attack and Coldie Freeze has +2 Attack, the move is treated as though the user had +3 Attack. This move can't be used if there are no allies on the field who could feasibly throw an object.

Description: Coldie Freeze selects an ally and lets them throw him like a frisbee. He is hurled at a targeted opponent and slashes them with his sharp edges before steering himself back to his original position. The stronger the ally, the more force Coldie Freeze gets thrown with.

Flavor: I told him this would happen if he embarrassed me, but he didn't listen. Now he is doomed to a life of being tossed around like a frisbee! Hahaha!

A pretty minor change. Let me know if I need to add drawbacks.

Name: CateGory the Meowth (Male)
Ability: Technician

Signature Attribute: Better the Pay, Better the Day

Flavour: CateGory used to feel incredibly frustrated that the signature move of his species, Pay Day, is pathetically weak, even after a technician boost. He wished it was more spammable. But then, he found out a better way to perform it. He found out that instead of showering the opponent with all the coins at the same time, if he hits them with one coin at a time, the move does a lot more damage.

Effects: CateGory's Pay Day is now a multi hit move like Bullet Seed. Hence, it hits 2-5 times in one action and base power is 25 times the number of hits. It does neutral damage to Rock, Steel and Ghost types instead of them resisting/being immune to it.
( The prize money is still raised by 1$ for every time the move is used and not for every strike, i.e., if pay day is used once and it strikes thrice, the prize money rises by 1$ and not 3$.)

Description: When CateGory uses Pay Day, he pelts the opponent with handfuls of shiny coins. Although each coin is only capable of doing light damage, the damage can add up quickly if most of them strike.

A pretty minor change. Let me know if I need to add drawbacks.

Flavour: CateGory used to feel incredibly frustrated that the signature move of his species, Pay Day, is pathetically weak, even after a technician boost. He wished it was more spammable. But then, he found out a better way to perform it. He found out that instead of showering the opponent with all the coins at the same time, if he hits them with one coin at a time, the move does a lot more damage.

Effects: CateGory's Pay Day is now a multi hit move like Bullet Seed. Hence, it hits 2-5 times in one action and base power is 25 times the number of hits. It does neutral damage to Rock, Steel and Ghost types instead of them resisting/being immune to it.
( The prize money is still raised by 1$ for every time the move is used and not for every strike, i.e., if pay day is used once and it strikes thrice, the prize money rises by 1$ and not 3$.)

Description: When CateGory uses Pay Day, he pelts the opponent with handfuls of shiny coins. Although each coin is only capable of doing light damage, the damage can add up quickly if most of them strike.
Assuming the standard probabilities for the number of hits, this would give Pay Day an average power of about 80, and with Technician on top of that you'd get a base power of 120. That's already far too powerful, even without STAB and resistance penetration.

Pay Day is a weak move precisely because this offsets the fact that it gives you money. If you want a signature attribute that tweaks Pay Day, that's fine, but if your goal is to make it a powerful move, you'll find it difficult to get approval. Not approved.

Lowered the power of each hit from 25 to 20 and removed resistance penetration.

Effects: CateGory's Pay Day is now a multi hit move like Bullet Seed. Hence, it hits 2-5 times in one action and base power is 20 times the number of hits.

Effects: CateGory's Pay Day is now a multi hit move like Bullet Seed. Hence, it hits 2-5 times in one action and base power is 20 times the number of hits.

That looks more reasonable to me. Your Pay Day gets a power boost without actually becoming more useful than your other offensive options. Intermediate approved 1/2.

I'll second Music Dragon's approval. Approved, 2/2.

Alright, I've finally had time to write this whole thing up and the approval queue is doing much better now, so... Time for another remastered classic!

gf2lQdu.png

Type: Normal / Stat: Non-Damaging / Base Power: -- / Base Energy Cost: 4% / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Varies / Usage Gap: Once per battle
Effects: One of the following effect coupons is chosen at random, claimed, and applied:
-(1)Sightseeing Tour: Grants its redeemer one (1) all-expenses-covered tour of Babahl's most well-known landmarks. Unfortunately, this is entirely useless in battle and has no effect.
-(2)Babahlese Cuisine Special: Grants its redeemer one (1) full-course, family-sized meal of Babahl's most characteristic local dishes. When the coupon is claimed, a table is immediately set with all of the feeding frenzy at ready, being that any of the Pokémon in battle may at any point choose to take one (1) action out to eat a smaller piece of the food, recovering five (5%) health points, or two (2) actions out to eat a bigger piece, recovering ten (10%) health points. The table features a total of ten (10) each of smaller pieces and bigger pieces. It's possible to attack the table and/or the food, and destroying either may lower the remaining amount of food. These effects do not count as direct recovery where move bans/restrictions are concerned.
-(3)Babahlese Coin: Grants its redeemer one (1) limited-edition banknote, worth fifteen (15) units of Babahlese currency, which, due to fierce economic duress, is currently worth only about one ($1) Asber Pokédollar. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the trainers participating in battle, randomly chosen, will gain one ($1) Asber Pokédollar at the end of the battle, in addition to the rest of their prizes.
-(4)Jammin' Ninja's Ballad: Grants its redeemer one (1) discount seat to see the Jammin' Ninja perform live! When this coupon is claimed, the Jammin' Ninja will descend upon the arena and play his red-hot guitar of justice, singing aloud for all to hear -- thus, drowning out all non-damage-dealing sound-based (or otherwise sound-dependent, eg. Taunt, Torment) moves, while also adding a layer of grievous pain to all damage-dealing sound-based moves, boosting their final damage by two (2%) points. Of course, the Jammin' Ninja heartily welcomes sing-a-longs, and so, his presence on the field is equal to that of a teammate using Echoed Voice and Round in the same action (the former only counts one (1) time for each team). Sadly, though, the Jammin' Ninja can only stay and play for six (6) actions before he must go to charm another part of the world with his talents.
-(5)Steel Samurai's Guidance: Eh, he's no Jammin' Ninja, but he's definitely got some sweet moves to show off. When this coupon is claimed, the Steel Samurai will descend upon the arena and put on some of his cool finishing moves, adding one (1) randomly-chosen physical move to each battling Pokémon's moveset as they watch and learn.
-(6)Ornamental Knife: Grants its redeemer one (1) rare ornamental Babahlese knife, because that's definitely a safe souvenir to be giving around. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Knife as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Knife prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Knife has each of their damage-dealing contact moves start from one (1) Critical Hit Domain higher.
-(7)"Allebahst Sucks" Promo T-Shirt: Even as diplomatic relations improve to pave the way for the reunification (1) of Cohdopia, some light-hearted jabs here and there between two (2) neighboring countries with some volatile history between each other should be no big deal... Right? Right? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, is irrevocably stuck wearing the titular shirt; at the end of the third action after this coupon was claimed, the Pokémon wearing the shirt will be attacked by some Allebahstian nationalist hooligans, taking eight (8%) points of Dark-type physical damage from their mobbing.
-(8)A Ton of Goodness: While Babahl's most well-known mineral export is the marvelous Whitcrystal Oil, did you know the dense metallic ores from their mines were very commonly used to make anvils back in the day, and that Babahl still has a lot of pointless anvils because there's nothing much better to do with all that ore? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, learns of these interesting facts by having one (1) pointless anvil dropped on its head, thus taking ten (10%) points of Steel-type physical damage while also being considered under effects of the move Minimize (Evasion is boosted by 1+, Stomp and Steamroller are boosted as according).
-(9)Primidux Poking Party: Grants its redeemer the elusive right to touch the Primidux Statue- hey, wait a second, is this even allowed? When this coupon is claimed, the Pokémon on the field may now use Primidux Statue as a deadly bludgeon, which manifests itself in the form of a Steel-type physical move with sixty (6%) Base Power and two (2%) points of Base Energy Cost. If the statue is overused (used for attacks twice in the same action, three times in a row, or five times overall), it will be damaged, preventing its further use and, due to it being a priceless national treasure, triggering prompt retaliative action from the Babahlese army, which will spray all Pokémon on the field with inaccurate bullets while setting their close-quarters combat units on the direct responsible. If the Babahlese army attacks, at the end of the next three (3) actions, all Pokémon on the field will take four (4%) points of physical Steel-type damage, while the last Pokémon to attack with the Primidux Statue takes four (4%) additional points of physical Fighting-type damage.
-(10)Babahlese Ink: The most world-famous, perhaps even notorious, product of Babahl's prized Whitcrystal Oil, delivered to you despite Interpol regulations! When this coupon is claimed, one (1) Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Ink Bottle as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Ink Bottle prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Ink Bottle can consume the item to craft an unmistakeable counterfeit of one of its opponent's moves, effectively using the move Sketch (sans its effects that span beyond the current battle). Additionally, a crafty Pokémon might instead use the bottle for its distinctive flammability; if a Babahlese Ink Bottle or its spilled contents are set ablaze, the resulting fire will have a distinctive high-energy green glow, counting as Dragon-type whenever it deals damage to anything and having high chances of causing a burn to anything that touches it (any set burn chances with the Babahlese Ink Bottle's addition will be doubled). Note that it's only possible to use Sketch by consuming the Babahlese Ink Bottle whole -- anything less will only lend itself to more... inventive uses.
Description: Colias Palaeno has a giant pile of coupons near him as long as there's a reasonable spot in the arena to drop them off on. As long as he can reach the pile, he will never miss a chance to palm off a coupon and extend an invitation to visit Babahl. And he may even claim a coupon on the spot, just to really show off the things his country's touristic industry has to offer. ... And entirely defeat the purpose of the coupon he just gave away, but eh, maybe it'll check out.

Can you do me and other potential refs a huge favour and format that list with nice BBCode and stuff so it's more spaced out? That huge chunk of text is a bit intimidating to read all the way through as it is.

slowpokeMERCURIA THE SLOWPOKE ♀ <Own Tempo>
Signature Move: Slohemian Rhapsody <Psychic> [Special]
Power: 40
Energy: 4%
Accuracy: 100%
Target: Selected opponent
Usage Gap: Once per round
Effects: The user charges for one turn, increasing special defence, then hits the next. This attack can be used in one turn for 2% extra energy, but the special defence boost is nullified. This attack does an additional 1% damage for each stage special defence is raised above zero.
Description: Mercuria charges for a single turn, clearing her mind, before shooting loose a wave of pure telekinetic energy (coloured pink and set in B minor, of course). This move is energy-based and is concentrated into a single beam. It can, however, also be released in a pulse upon command, although its range remains unchanged. If the move is used in a single turn, it'll require more energy and the beam will be thinner and, unfortunately, less pink, and Mercuria will appear less focused and more frantic while using it.
Flavour: As any good performer knows, being calm and cool during a performance affects the outcome greatly. Mercuria, however, isn't simply calm and cool— before using this move, she completely clears her mind of all things barring fine performance and breathing. It's really quite effective. Why hasn't anyone else figured this out yet?

This one is fine, but I agree with Superbird about increasing the usage gap a bit. It's not needed for balance, but three actions (which is a more strict than once per round, actually) is a bit too low for any signature move. Five or six actions should be fine, I think, and clarify that it's from the end of execution, not the beginning. Change that and I'll give it a second approval.

cryogonal
[Coldie Freeze] Cryogonal (X)
Ability: Levitate

Signature Move: Freezbe
Type: Ice / Stat: Physical / Base Power: 90 / Base Energy: 5% / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Single / Usage Gap: 6 actions / Categories: Contact

Effects: Deals damage based on a chosen ally's Attack, instead of Coldie Freeze's own. For example, if the ally has +3 Attack and Coldie Freeze has +2 Attack, the move is treated as though the user had +3 Attack. This move can't be used if there are no allies on the field who could feasibly throw an object.

Description: Coldie Freeze selects an ally and lets them throw him like a frisbee. He is hurled at a targeted opponent and slashes them with his sharp edges before steering himself back to his original position. The stronger the ally, the more force Coldie Freeze gets thrown with.

Flavor: I told him this would happen if he embarrassed me, but he didn't listen. Now he is doomed to a life of being tossed around like a frisbee! Hahaha!

There's not really a problem with this, but from how it's executed and all this sounds like it should be using the opponent's action instead of Coldie Freeze's own. I don't know if that makes anyone else feel just a little bit iffy, since it's just amusing flavour and all. (How cool (heheh) would it be if this used an opponent's action and Coldie Freeze could combo it with his own... freakin'... Rapid Spin or something, lmao.)

Can you do me and other potential refs a huge favour and format that list with nice BBCode and stuff so it's more spaced out? That huge chunk of text is a bit intimidating to read all the way through as it is.
Fair nuff.

gf2lQdu.png

1. Sightseeing Tour: Grants its redeemer one (1) all-expenses-covered tour of Babahl's most well-known landmarks. Unfortunately, this is entirely useless in battle and has no effect.
  2. Babahlese Cuisine Special: Grants its redeemer one (1) full-course, family-sized meal of Babahl's most characteristic local dishes. When the coupon is claimed, a table is immediately set with all of the feeding frenzy at ready, being that any of the Pokémon in battle may at any point choose to take one (1) action out to eat a smaller piece of the food, recovering five (5%) health points, or two (2) actions out to eat a bigger piece, recovering ten (10%) health points. The table features a total of ten (10) each of smaller pieces and bigger pieces. It's possible to attack the table and/or the food, and destroying either may lower the remaining amount of food. These effects do not count as direct recovery where move bans/restrictions are concerned.
  3. Babahlese Coin: Grants its redeemer one (1) limited-edition banknote, worth fifteen (15) units of Babahlese currency, which, due to fierce economic duress, is currently worth only about one ($1) Asber Pokédollar. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the trainers participating in battle, randomly chosen, will gain one ($1) Asber Pokédollar at the end of the battle, in addition to the rest of their prizes.
  4. Jammin' Ninja's Ballad: Grants its redeemer one (1) discount seat to see the Jammin' Ninja perform live! When this coupon is claimed, the Jammin' Ninja will descend upon the arena and play his red-hot guitar of justice, singing aloud for all to hear -- thus, drowning out all non-damage-dealing sound-based (or otherwise sound-dependent, eg. Taunt, Torment) moves, while also adding a layer of grievous pain to all damage-dealing sound-based moves, boosting their final damage by two (2%) points. Of course, the Jammin' Ninja heartily welcomes sing-a-longs, and so, his presence on the field is equal to that of a teammate using Echoed Voice and Round in the same action (the former only counts one (1) time for each team). Sadly, though, the Jammin' Ninja can only stay and play for six (6) actions before he must go to charm another part of the world with his talents.
  5. Steel Samurai's Guidance: Eh, he's no Jammin' Ninja, but he's definitely got some sweet moves to show off. When this coupon is claimed, the Steel Samurai will descend upon the arena and put on some of his cool finishing moves, adding one (1) randomly-chosen physical move to each battling Pokémon's moveset as they watch and learn.
  6. Ornamental Knife: Grants its redeemer one (1) rare ornamental Babahlese knife, because that's definitely a safe souvenir to be giving around. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Knife as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Knife prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Knife has each of their damage-dealing contact moves start from one (1) Critical Hit Domain higher.
  7. "Allebahst Sucks" Promo T-Shirt: Even as diplomatic relations improve to pave the way for the reunification (1) of Cohdopia, some light-hearted jabs here and there between two (2) neighboring countries with some volatile history between each other should be no big deal... Right? Right? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, is irrevocably stuck wearing the titular shirt; at the end of the third action after this coupon was claimed, the Pokémon wearing the shirt will be attacked by some Allebahstian nationalist hooligans, taking eight (8%) points of Dark-type physical damage from their mobbing.
  8. A Ton of Goodness: While Babahl's most well-known mineral export is the marvelous Whitcrystal Oil, did you know the dense metallic ores from their mines were very commonly used to make anvils back in the day, and that Babahl still has a lot of pointless anvils because there's nothing much better to do with all that ore? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, learns of these interesting facts by having one (1) pointless anvil dropped on its head, thus taking ten (10%) points of Steel-type physical damage while also being considered under effects of the move Minimize (Evasion is boosted by 1+, Stomp and Steamroller are boosted as according).
  9. Primidux Poking Party: Grants its redeemer the elusive right to touch the Primidux Statue- hey, wait a second, is this even allowed? When this coupon is claimed, the Pokémon on the field may now use Primidux Statue as a deadly bludgeon, which manifests itself in the form of a Steel-type physical move with sixty (6%) Base Power and two (2%) points of Base Energy Cost. If the statue is overused (used for attacks twice in the same action, three times in a row, or five times overall), it will be damaged, preventing its further use and, due to it being a priceless national treasure, triggering prompt retaliative action from the Babahlese army, which will spray all Pokémon on the field with inaccurate bullets while setting their close-quarters combat units on the direct responsible. If the Babahlese army attacks, at the end of the next three (3) actions, all Pokémon on the field will take four (4%) points of physical Steel-type damage, while the last Pokémon to attack with the Primidux Statue takes four (4%) additional points of physical Fighting-type damage.
  10. Babahlese Ink: The most world-famous, perhaps even notorious, product of Babahl's prized Whitcrystal Oil, delivered to you despite Interpol regulations! When this coupon is claimed, one (1) Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Ink Bottle as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Ink Bottle prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Ink Bottle can consume the item to craft an unmistakeable counterfeit of one of its opponent's moves, effectively using the move Sketch (sans its effects that span beyond the current battle). Additionally, a crafty Pokémon might instead use the bottle for its distinctive flammability; if a Babahlese Ink Bottle or its spilled contents are set ablaze, the resulting fire will have a distinctive high-energy green glow, counting as Dragon-type whenever it deals damage to anything and having high chances of causing a burn to anything that touches it (any set burn chances with the Babahlese Ink Bottle's addition will be doubled). Note that it's only possible to use Sketch by consuming the Babahlese Ink Bottle whole -- anything less will only lend itself to more... inventive uses.

Last edited by a moderator:
idk if I wrote enough flavour but all the dex info for Espeon basically speaks for itself, so... I hope I've maybe managed to balance this thing out enough? idk.

Espeon

Adelle Espeon (F)
Ability: Synchronize
Signature Attribute: Wind Reader

Flavour: The fine hairs that cover an Espeon's body are sensitive enough to detect small changes in the surrounding air currents. Some have made a small fortune using this to predict the weather, only to have their glory stolen by that guy you saw on the TV this morning. Adelle, desperate to impress her trainer enough to be spared the fate of a catmerang, prefers to use this for BATTLE. Unfortunately, her sensitive fur has its many limitations and is easily confused, but at least her trainer is satisfied... for now.

Effects: Adelle's Synchronize ability is nullified. Instead, she is able to use her future-reading abilities to predict her opponent's moves so that she may act on an opponent's orders for an action without waiting for them to actually attack. She is unable to use this power when more than one other Pokémon is on the field, whether ally, foe, or surrounding wildlife in close attacking range, or if she is unable to see or distinguish her opponent (including the presence of opposing Double Team clones). Wind Reader also will not work in turbulent wind conditions, or when the sensitivity of Adelle's fur is impaired in some way (for example, being completely soaked, or covered in gross sludge... eew). If Adelle is targeted by an attack such as Gust, Whirlwind, or Twister, Wind Reader will be negated for the following two actions.

Some clarifications/examples if necessary:

• For example, if Adelle is commanded "use X attack, but if your opponent uses Thunder Wave make a Substitute instead" and the opponent is commanded to use Thunder Wave, then if Adelle is faster than the opponent, she will use Substitute before the opponent uses Thunder Wave.
  • Wind Reader only acts on orders for a specific action, so Adelle cannot have orders on the first action of a round that depend on what the opponent is planning to do the second action of that round.
  • If a circular chain of commands is ordered (e.g. Adelle: "use X unless your opponent does Y, in which case do Z"; opponent: "do Y unless Adelle does Z, then do W"), the opponent's orders will be resolved first before Wind Reader is applied, so the opponent would do Y and Adelle would do Z, in the normal speed order.

(I hope the circular command thing isn't too confusing or overpowered, but if I don't include it then the opponent can technically always get around this ability by forcing circular commands, I think. If you have any suggestions for how to word this whole thing more clearly please please tell me lmao)

edit: I've just realized that I could actually abuse the circular command thing to make my opponent's conditionals moot if I'm commanding second, so either I can make this only work when I'm commanding first, or I can edit the third bullet point so that the person who is commanding second has their orders resolved first before applying Wind Reader.

also: this was inspired by Walker's suggestion for Telepathy ages ago, and Espeon's dex entry.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to put something here...

Nosepass
Tenerock the Nosepass
Ability: Magnet Pull

Signature Move: EMP Blast
Type: Electric
Non-Damaging
Base Power: N/A
Base Energy: 6%
Accuracy: 85%
Target: See Effects
Usage Gap: Twice per battle

Flavor: Tenerock focuses all his energy into tapping into the power of the magnetic energy that lies in his nose, and focuses it into a large EMP wave that wipes the data of everything electric within a 500 foot yard radius, and repels everything with the slightest bit of iron, nickel, or cobalt in it within a 100 yard radius far far away, and has differing effects for different pokemon. It travels a bit erratically due to the sheer magnetic power in it.
Effects: A large EMP Blast is released, causing varying effects for different pokemon:
Rock+Ground Types: Due to the trace amounts of magnetic materials in them, this causes all rock/ground types to have a 100% chance of flinching if hit, but nothing too serious.
Electric+Steel Types, the Porygon family, Nosepass: For one reason or another, these Pokemon are VERY susceptible to strong magnetic fields, and their brains will be scrambled by the strong EMPs, making them severly confused and and mildly paralyzed (when applicable).
All other Pokemon: might feel a slight tickle, but unfazed nonetheless.

Last edited:
oh look i found the office

Grape Mongoose the shiny female Yungoos
Ability: Strong Jaw

Signature Move: Heard It Through The Grapevine
Type:Grass
Non-Damaging
Base Energy: 5%
Accuracy: 80%
Target: One
Usage Gap: 2 rounds.

Effect: A magical grapevine emerges from the ground and latches onto the targeted Pokemon and lowers its speed by 1. It increases the accuracy of Grape Mongoose's moves against it by 1 and decreases the accuracy of that Pokemon's single-target moves against Grape Mongoose by 10%. All-target and moves against other Pokemon are unaffected. This vine can be manually removed by a move pointed at it, or it will wither and die after 5 actions. Any draining moves directed at the vine will recover 1% health to the user and wither away the vine instantly. Does not affect the Paras family.

Flavor: Grape Mongoose functions sort of like a Paras- a parasitic plant takes over the mind of an animal. However, the plant that took it over decided to forgo the Grass-typing in exchange for more power over GRAPES. A vine, covered in grapes, emerges from the ground where Grape Mongoose launches the seed, and then latches onto a Pokemon, seeking out its nerves. It then scans the neurons and the brain for what the Pokemon is going to do next, and how they're going to do it. When it withers away, the Pokemon eats the grapes, which neutralize any remaining plant matter in the system, making for an easy cleanup.

Metallica Fanboy

Sightseeing Tour: Grants its redeemer one (1) all-expenses-covered tour of Babahl's most well-known landmarks. Unfortunately, this is entirely useless in battle and has no effect.
Babahlese Cuisine Special: Grants its redeemer one (1) full-course, family-sized meal of Babahl's most characteristic local dishes. When the coupon is claimed, a table is immediately set with all of the feeding frenzy at ready, being that any of the Pokémon in battle may at any point choose to take one (1) action out to eat a smaller piece of the food, recovering five (5%) health points, or two (2) actions out to eat a bigger piece, recovering ten (10%) health points. The table features a total of ten (10) each of smaller pieces and bigger pieces. It's possible to attack the table and/or the food, and destroying either may lower the remaining amount of food. These effects do not count as direct recovery where move bans/restrictions are concerned.
Babahlese Coin: Grants its redeemer one (1) limited-edition banknote, worth fifteen (15) units of Babahlese currency, which, due to fierce economic duress, is currently worth only about one ($1) Asber Pokédollar. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the trainers participating in battle, randomly chosen, will gain one ($1) Asber Pokédollar at the end of the battle, in addition to the rest of their prizes.
Jammin' Ninja's Ballad: Grants its redeemer one (1) discount seat to see the Jammin' Ninja perform live! When this coupon is claimed, the Jammin' Ninja will descend upon the arena and play his red-hot guitar of justice, singing aloud for all to hear -- thus, drowning out all non-damage-dealing sound-based (or otherwise sound-dependent, eg. Taunt, Torment) moves, while also adding a layer of grievous pain to all damage-dealing sound-based moves, boosting their final damage by two (2%) points. Of course, the Jammin' Ninja heartily welcomes sing-a-longs, and so, his presence on the field is equal to that of a teammate using Echoed Voice and Round in the same action (the former only counts one (1) time for each team). Sadly, though, the Jammin' Ninja can only stay and play for six (6) actions before he must go to charm another part of the world with his talents.
Steel Samurai's Guidance: Eh, he's no Jammin' Ninja, but he's definitely got some sweet moves to show off. When this coupon is claimed, the Steel Samurai will descend upon the arena and put on some of his cool finishing moves, adding one (1) randomly-chosen physical move to each battling Pokémon's moveset as they watch and learn.
Ornamental Knife: Grants its redeemer one (1) rare ornamental Babahlese knife, because that's definitely a safe souvenir to be giving around. When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Knife as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Knife prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Knife has each of their damage-dealing contact moves start from one (1) Critical Hit Domain higher.
"Allebahst Sucks" Promo T-Shirt: Even as diplomatic relations improve to pave the way for the reunification (1) of Cohdopia, some light-hearted jabs here and there between two (2) neighboring countries with some volatile history between each other should be no big deal... Right? Right? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, is irrevocably stuck wearing the titular shirt; at the end of the third action after this coupon was claimed, the Pokémon wearing the shirt will be attacked by some Allebahstian nationalist hooligans, taking eight (8%) points of Dark-type physical damage from their mobbing.
A Ton of Goodness: While Babahl's most well-known mineral export is the marvelous Whitcrystal Oil, did you know the dense metallic ores from their mines were very commonly used to make anvils back in the day, and that Babahl still has a lot of pointless anvils because there's nothing much better to do with all that ore? When this coupon is claimed, one (1) of the Pokémon in battle, randomly chosen, learns of these interesting facts by having one (1) pointless anvil dropped on its head, thus taking ten (10%) points of Steel-type physical damage while also being considered under effects of the move Minimize (Evasion is boosted by 1+, Stomp and Steamroller are boosted as according).
Primidux Poking Party: Grants its redeemer the elusive right to touch the Primidux Statue- hey, wait a second, is this even allowed? When this coupon is claimed, the Pokémon on the field may now use Primidux Statue as a deadly bludgeon, which manifests itself in the form of a Steel-type physical move with sixty (6%) Base Power and two (2%) points of Base Energy Cost. If the statue is overused (used for attacks twice in the same action, three times in a row, or five times overall), it will be damaged, preventing its further use and, due to it being a priceless national treasure, triggering prompt retaliative action from the Babahlese army, which will spray all Pokémon on the field with inaccurate bullets while setting their close-quarters combat units on the direct responsible. If the Babahlese army attacks, at the end of the next three (3) actions, all Pokémon on the field will take four (4%) points of physical Steel-type damage, while the last Pokémon to attack with the Primidux Statue takes four (4%) additional points of physical Fighting-type damage.
Babahlese Ink: The most world-famous, perhaps even notorious, product of Babahl's prized Whitcrystal Oil, delivered to you despite Interpol regulations! When this coupon is claimed, one (1) Pokémon on the field, randomly chosen, gains one (1) Babahlese Ink Bottle as a held item, in addition to any other held items currently on their possession (moves that target held items, such as Thief and Knock Off, will target the Babahlese Ink Bottle prioritarily and exclusively). A Pokémon holding a Babahlese Ink Bottle can consume the item to craft an unmistakeable counterfeit of one of its opponent's moves, effectively using the move Sketch (sans its effects that span beyond the current battle). Additionally, a crafty Pokémon might instead use the bottle for its distinctive flammability; if a Babahlese Ink Bottle or its spilled contents are set ablaze, the resulting fire will have a distinctive high-energy green glow, counting as Dragon-type whenever it deals damage to anything and having high chances of causing a burn to anything that touches it (any set burn chances with the Babahlese Ink Bottle's addition will be doubled). Note that it's only possible to use Sketch by consuming the Babahlese Ink Bottle whole -- anything less will only lend itself to more... inventive uses.

A classic! And a minor nitpick:

- What is the BP/base damage/general some sense of the power of the Babahese Ink when set on fire? You mention that burn chances when using it are doubled... does that mean it's basically an "enhancement" to a fire-type move, like you dump it into a flamethrower and it increases the power and burn chance and changes the type? I was thinking it was something that would do some set amount of damage, and has its own intrinsic chance of burning, and it'd do that much regardless of what attack you used to set it off. One way or another, I think it would be good to clarify the precise mechanical aspects of this coupon, but other than that the move's fine.

Eifie

Adelle Espeon (F)
Ability: Synchronize
Signature Attribute: Wind Reader

Flavour: The fine hairs that cover an Espeon's body are sensitive enough to detect small changes in the surrounding air currents. Some have made a small fortune using this to predict the weather, only to have their glory stolen by that guy you saw on the TV this morning. Adelle, desperate to impress her trainer enough to be spared the fate of a catmerang, prefers to use this for BATTLE. Unfortunately, her sensitive fur has its many limitations and is easily confused, but at least her trainer is satisfied... for now.

Effects: Adelle's Synchronize ability is nullified. Instead, she is able to use her future-reading abilities to predict her opponent's moves so that she may act on an opponent's orders for an action without waiting for them to actually attack. She is unable to use this power when more than one other Pokémon is on the field, whether ally, foe, or surrounding wildlife in close attacking range, or if she is unable to see or distinguish her opponent (including the presence of opposing Double Team clones). Wind Reader also will not work in turbulent wind conditions, or when the sensitivity of Adelle's fur is impaired in some way (for example, being completely soaked, or covered in gross sludge... eew). If Adelle is targeted by an attack such as Gust, Whirlwind, or Twister, Wind Reader will be negated for the following two actions.

Some clarifications/examples if necessary:

For example, if Adelle is commanded "use X attack, but if your opponent uses Thunder Wave make a Substitute instead" and the opponent is commanded to use Thunder Wave, then if Adelle is faster than the opponent, she will use Substitute before the opponent uses Thunder Wave.
Wind Reader only acts on orders for a specific action, so Adelle cannot have orders on the first action of a round that depend on what the opponent is planning to do the second action of that round.
If a circular chain of commands is ordered (e.g. Adelle: "use X unless your opponent does Y, in which case do Z"; opponent: "do Y unless Adelle does Z, then do W"), the opponent's orders will be resolved first before Wind Reader is applied, so the opponent would do Y and Adelle would do Z, in the normal speed order.

(I hope the circular command thing isn't too confusing or overpowered, but if I don't include it then the opponent can technically always get around this ability by forcing circular commands, I think. If you have any suggestions for how to word this whole thing more clearly please please tell me lmao)

edit: I've just realized that I could actually abuse the circular command thing to make my opponent's conditionals moot if I'm commanding second, so either I can make this only work when I'm commanding first, or I can edit the third bullet point so that the person who is commanding second has their orders resolved first before applying Wind Reader.

also: this was inspired by Walker's suggestion for Telepathy ages ago, and Espeon's dex entry.

This seems familiar. I don't know if I'm recalling Walker's suggestion or what. The circular command thing is an issue, as you pointed out. Simply banning it when you move second is an option, as you stated. I guess you could also probably do something like saying those cases would be decided by coin flip, which would make them unattractive to either player... but would also put you in the position of being able to force basically all of your opponent's moves to go to coin flip if you felt like being a dick. I'm not seeing an obvious way to resolve this; maybe try writing up a restriction you think is fair, and then we can see whether it looks like something that'll work.

Also, I don't think you really need to go quite as far out of your way to nerf this as you did... it's a powerful effect, but with all the caveats I almost think it's only going to be active, like, half the time anyway. (Way less than half the time if in fact it doesn't work when you move second.) :P

Finchwidget

Nosepass
Tenerock the Nosepass
Ability: Magnet Pull

Signature Move: EMP Blast
Type: Electric
Non-Damaging
Base Energy: 6%
Accuracy: 85%
Target: See Effects
Usage Gap: Twice per battle

Flavor: Tenerock focuses all his energy into tapping into the power of the magnetic energy that lies in his nose, and focuses it into a large EMP wave that wipes the data of everything electric within a 500 foot yard radius, and repels everything with the slightest bit of iron, nickel, or cobalt in it within a 100 yard radius far far away, and has differing effects for different pokemon. It travels a bit erratically due to the sheer magnetic power in it.
Effects: A large EMP Blast is released, causing varying effects for different pokemon:
Rock+Ground Types: Due to the trace amounts of magnetic materials in them, this causes all rock/ground types to have a 100% chance of flinching if hit, but nothing too serious.
Electric+Steel Types, the Porygon family, Nosepass: For one reason or another, these Pokemon are VERY susceptible to strong magnetic fields, and their brains will be scrambled by the strong EMPs, making them severly confused and and mildly paralyzed (when applicable).
All other Pokemon: might feel a slight tickle, but unfazed nonetheless.

Overall looks pretty solid. A couple minor issues:

- Electric-types can't be paralyzed. Is this what you meant by "when applicable" in that part of the description? If so, just replace that with "electric-types do not become paralyzed" or similar; if you meant something else, clarify when it's applicable
- I'm guessing that if a pokémon is dual-typed, with a type that straddles the two categories (e.g. rock/steel), both effects apply (it flinches, becomes confused, and becomes mildly paralyzed). Excplicitly state one way or another.
- "repels everything in a 100 yard radius far far away" sounds rather a bit more severe than something that would cause just a flinch or confusion/paralysis

Phoenix's Carol

Grape Mongoose the shiny female Yungoos
Ability: Strong Jaw

Signature Move: Heard It Through The Grapevine
Type:Grass
Non-Damaging
Base Energy: 5%
Accuracy: 80%
Target: One
Usage Gap: 2 rounds.

Effect: A magical grapevine emerges from the ground and latches onto the targeted Pokemon and lowers its speed by 1. It increases the accuracy of Grape Mongoose's moves against it by 1 and decreases the accuracy of that Pokemon's single-target moves against Grape Mongoose by 10%. All-target and moves against other Pokemon are unaffected. This vine can be manually removed by a move pointed at it, or it will wither and die after 5 actions. Any draining moves directed at the vine will recover 1% health to the user and wither away the vine instantly. Does not affect the Paras family.

Flavor: Grape Mongoose functions sort of like a Paras- a parasitic plant takes over the mind of an animal. However, the plant that took it over decided to forgo the Grass-typing in exchange for more power over GRAPES. A vine, covered in grapes, emerges from the ground where Grape Mongoose launches the seed, and then latches onto a Pokemon, seeking out its nerves. It then scans the neurons and the brain for what the Pokemon is going to do next, and how they're going to do it. When it withers away, the Pokemon eats the grapes, which neutralize any remaining plant matter in the system, making for an easy cleanup.

This seems like the core of a reasonable grass-type signature move, but at the moment I'm not getting how it's connected to your yungoos at all. Like, why is a yungoos able to control plants, parasitic or otherwise? It can't even learn any grass attacks. You'll need a stronger justification to give this signature move to this pokémon.

...upon rereading the attack description, it sounds like you mean Grape Mongoose is overtaken by some kind of parasitic vine itself? It's kind of weird, but okay, I guess, but that would also be better suited to a sig attribute (and you could add a sig move like this on afterwards, if you liked). The bit about the vine scanning other pokémon's brains to predict their attacks is a bit out there and wouldn't be necessary to explain the attack's effects (like, their speed and evasion are lowered because they've got a vine stuck on them). In general, more clarity on the flavor would be appreciated.

Since this attack's effects last five actions, it will need a usage gap longer than two rounds (i.e., six actions, so you can currently use it again more or less immediately after it wears off).

I dunno. It was a really drawn out joke that wasn't even funny in the first place.
Shiny Yungoos looks like it's got a big 'ol grapy head.
I was gonna make its signature move Build A Wall but then I accidentally got a female, so I made it shiny and went on a tangent about grapes.

You could totally make it work if you wanted to! Like I said, I think it would work better as an Attribute rather than a Move, and you'd need to expand a little on the backstory/description to get a sense of how your yungoos ended up this way. But we've had some very out-there sigthings in the past; you just have to sell them, that's all.

I was honestly just trying to make it easier to evolve this thing for the money. Biodiversity and all that.
EDIT: hey would a signature ability that's non-battle and just purely pranky work? I have an idea.

Last edited:
You mean something silly that wouldn't have any actual effect on the battle? That would probably be fine, depending on what you mean by "pranky."

ok i'm going to end up necro-ing this thread but i have a few requests.

(Btw this doesn't apply until he evolves. His move is learned on evolution)
[Lucario] Riolu? Lucario? (M)
Ability: Idk yet.

Signature Move
Name: Aura Punch
Type: Fighting.
Damage Class; Physical
Base Power: 11% - 110
Base Energy: The normal amount of energy i can do the equation if needed.
Accuracy: 95
Target: Just 1 pokémon.
Usage Gap: Once Per round
Effects: When Mega Evolved or Dynamaxed, this attack's base power is raised to 160 base power.
Description: Lucario focuses on his fist, and dashes forward and punches, also using the power of aura to attack.
Flavor: idk.

(btw this doesn't apply until she evolves. This attribute applies after evolution)
[Loppuny] Soon to be Loppuny... (F)

Signature Attribute: Fighting Type
Effects: Lopunny, in addition to her normal type is a fighting type. She now has access to the moves aura sphere, mega kick, mega punch, jump kick, and close combat.
Description: After a lot of studying with Indigo and Lucario, she decided to take on the logical fighting type that for whatever dumb reason she didn't have already.

Back
Top Bottom