• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[signup thread] knives alley

rari_teh

knives dealer
Pronoun
any%
1603232824955.png

what do cities hide in their underbellies? beneath the dazzling lights lie a nasty web of treason and deceit. who is the next to be backstabbed?
the first rule of life in the city is that trust is to be built, not to be given.

*~rules~*
  • all private messages sent by me are strictly confidential and cannot be quoted.
  • this is a hydra game. you are free to sign up either as a hydra or individually and be randed a partner when signups close.
  • players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up. no exceptions.
  • private communications regarding the game with players outside your hydra are strictly forbidden unless prompted by me.
  • two-headed hydras only. no exceptions.
  • if you are not going to be available during the night, you may send your night action in advance.

*~setup~*
  • this setup was made with 14 players (7 hydras) in mind, but in case of insufficient signups it can be shrunk to 10 players (5 hydras).
  • daylength is planned to be 48/48, but it is open to change at the will of the majority of players.
  • phase changes are planned to be at 11 pm UTC. it is also open to change according to the needs of the players.
  • the game is most likely set to start in late november/early december.
  • this is, by some definitions, a bastard game. you are probably going to call me worse names after it is done. but i believe/hope it will be fun for all involved.
  • everything i say regarding the game is true.
  • flavour is relevant. be careful not to waste your time overanalyzing, though.

*~about hydraing~*
  • you may communicate with your partner as you wish, free of supervision, through any medium.
  • it is strongly recommended that you follow the game thread with your own private account and use the hydra one for posting only. tip: you can be signed up to both accounts at the same time using private/incognito windows.
  • signing posts is optional.

this is my first game as a GM and i did not receive any help during its projecting phase. if it is too unbalanced… sorry! i tried my best.

we’re already at over half the spots taken! :D

current state of affairs:
  • mistyx/zori (account tbd)
  • bruh moment (tentative in)
  • redstrykephoenix
  • despicable meme

players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up. no exceptions.
@.hydreigon25 sorry, but your modkill in out of context tv tropes mafia quotes mafia disqualifies you as it falls under this rule.

there is still space left for three hydras or six individual /ins!

we’re already at over half the spots taken! :D

current state of affairs:
  • mistyx/zori (account tbd)
  • bruh moment (tentative in)
  • redstrykephoenix
  • despicable meme

players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up. no exceptions.
@.hydreigon25 sorry, but your modkill in out of context tv tropes mafia quotes mafia disqualifies you as it falls under this rule.

there is still space left for three hydras or six individual /ins!

can I still spectate ?

Oh hey, I forgot to post here! I definitely want to play but my partner of choice hasn't decided whether or not they'll be free. Ask again nearer the time.

*~rules~*

• players who have been modkilled in the past year for repeated violation of rules are forbidden from signing up. no exceptions.

this is my first game as a GM and i did not receive any help during its projecting phase. if it is too unbalanced… sorry! i tried my best.

i can't sign up just for 1 violation ?

can I at least spectate @r
ari_teh ?

Back
Top Bottom