• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Someone said we needed a contest...

NO WAY ): I was writing up a competition thread yesterday and was waiting for an official approval before setting it going--sneaky! You beat me to it! XD
According to the listy thing there's a spot left, soooo
Artitres.gif

Good opportunity to practice, I say. XD

If there's any spots left, cold you save one for me?

Edit: view in Axe-murderer style
11tqzbp.gif

Last edited:
Furiianda, you're in! You can start that contest once this one is over! Or now, I guess...

PichuK, you can be in if one of the other two doesn't get their sprite in soon.

Ok added!

Worst Username Ever has untill 08:34 PM to enter a sprite. If he/she doesn't, he/she is disqualified and PichuK takes the place.

OK it's been 24 hours so PichuK you're in!

The other judges and I will do the judging now!

EDIT: Apparently, we will do the judging tomorrow...

Oh, and as Involuntary Twitch suggested, I am gonna change the trophies and put the winners' pokemon on it.

Last edited:
I'm only double posting because it was about off the page and so people would know...

Judging is complete!

And the winners are...
ThirdbirdFlora_Ashes36208.PNG

SecondbirdFuriianda99052.PNG

FirstbirdPichuK37564.PNG

Now, proudly wear your trophie with pride!

If you have questions as to where you placed, PM me and I'll explain.

Back
Top Bottom