• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Songs you cant stand

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

That said, I can't stand any of the new pop music on the radio, or any chart music (unless it's the Foo Fighters). The Ting Tings, in particular, make me want to strangle somebody.

anything by girls aloud, beyonce, sugababes, linkin park, sum 41, kylie minogue, britney spears... the list goes on.

why does music nowadays have to be mostly tripe?

If there's one song I can't stand, it's Breaking Free from High School Musical. Not only is the song terribly overrated, it's also extremely catchy. The annoying tempo and those two factors I stated in the previous statement are enough reason for anyone to hate it.

Souja Boy kills my ears every time I'm forced to hear it. Most pop, too... and I despise HSM and all songs in it. Well, I heard rumors of a Pokemon song being in it... is this true?

I don't like most Hip Hop/Country/Disney music, but there is one song I hate. A lot.

Crank Dat Soulja Boy.

I don't listen to lots of music, so everyone at my school was hyping it and telling me how awesome it was. I listened to it and IT SUCKED. It sounds like a cult chant, not real music. I hate it and will never see why it's so popular.

99.95% of hip-hop on the radio. Seriously, if you find one that is NOT about:

A. Going Clubbing
B. Meeting a random person and having sex with them
C. God-awful metaphors describing said sex (Example: "I'm gonna bag you like some groceries". Seriously, I didn't make that up.)
D. Doing drugs
F. Killing someone
G. Making money
H. How awesome and sexy the "artist" is
I. Any combination of the above

I will literally wire you a million dollars.

Other than that, most things on FM these days, KISS, Guns & Roses, Anything that's lyrics basically boil down to "OH MY GOD I'M SO ANGRY AND/OR DEPRESSED I'M GOING TO GO KILL SOMEONE AND/OR CUT MYSELF GRRR AND/OR BAAAW", Christian Rock (How many songs about Jesus can there really be?), and, of course, the prepackaged, squeaky-clean void that is High School Musical.

YOOOOU

SUPERMAN DAT HO

hm

I kissed a girl and I liked it... hear it all the damn time...

Oh. Handlebars. They treat it like it's the messiah of music. I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO HANDLEBARSSS

AUGH

Back
Top Bottom