• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

Being the tiny being that I am... *is crushed*

I drop lighter fluid.

*crushed by weight of said two-year-old great dane*

*drops a three-pound chihuahua*

On Xbox Live, whole clan is together (Son Goku84, Inuzuka007, Zero 2362, Tjno and since I have been cloned, so Son Gohan84 as well (Black Moltres is upstairs on her laptop being unsociable as usual, but is talking to her girlfriend, so we let her off)) spots the chihuahua next to the Oddball (cuz we're the Oddball KINGS) and as we go to investigate all the other players suddenly band together and completely annhilate us causing me to die from shock at such an event!!!

*Drops the Oddball along with my title of Oddball KING*

(Let's see what they do with THAT!)

Its awesomeness overwhelms my body, and I disintegrate. (How very possible.)

I drop a power level of over 9000.

Eats, bone gets caught in throat, dies of suffocation.

I drop a wristwatch.

The wristwatch is one that originally belonged to a superspy(Its explosive), and I blow myself up.

I drop two magnets.

I am attracted to the magnets which pull me into space and I die from lack of oxygen. (How very impossible.)

I drop a Houndoom tail.

*I go "Eww" and throw it away, only to have it hit a trampoline and it bounces back, killing me*

*Drops trampoline witt Houndoom tail mark*

Back
Top Bottom