• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

Pickup said Phone and then a Pachirisu snatches it, as I run after it I grab its tail and fall over, the Pachirisu breaks the phone in which I am killed by a Discharge.

I drop a white Pokeblock meant for a Feebas.

I'm by a lake training my Fire Pokemon to be immune to Water attacks inspecting the white Pokeblock as I don't have any Feebas, but then a baker's dozen Feebas come flying out of the lake shocking Charizard, sending Blaziken flying and leaves Monferno wondering what on earth is going on and I get mauled even though I don't think it's actually possible by loads of Feebas!

I drop my Water Resistence Training Handbook I wrote last week...

I pick up the handbook and begin to read. I think, "This is boring? I need to learn firsthand!" I jump into the lake and drown.

Before I jumped in, i took of my sunglasses and that's now all that remains of me. I wonder who'll find them...

I find the glasses, and dive in to inform you that the information was intended to make your Fire Pokemon resistent to Water attacks, but I drown in the process, instead...

I drop my PS2 pad (why, I hear you ask, I dunno... It was there...)!

I pick up the pad and inspect it, but then I am knocked out by Groudon, and squished by an Onix.

I drop my Feebas who is nibbling on a White Pokeblock that would make her evolve.

I notice the Feebas. Right as I walk up to it, it finishes the Pokeblock, and becomes Milotic. It then blasts me with an Ice Beam.

I end up dropping a piece of paper with the meaning of life written on it.

I am revived by an Espeon and see the paper with the meaning of life written on it, but my Milotic thinks I'm evil and kills me, and the paper is ripped to shreds.

I drop the Milotic and a Beauty scarf.

Trash my old styler and use the new one, but it turns out my DS is a 3DS and it eats me D:

I drop a sick Pichu

The sick Pichu infects me with an uncureable diesese and I die. :3

I shall drop...OVER 9000!!! Mewtwos. Pwned.

Over 9000 Mewtwos drop a 50 ton rock on my head through telekenises, and said rock kills me.

Before I die, I scream HOLY SH- and my tongue falls out. Ow.

*finds tongue on ground*

*there was some sort of disease on it, so I get infected and die*

*drops jacket*

It falls on me and I suffocate.

I drop a Magikarp dressed like a knight that is level 19 and knows Tackle, Flail, Bounce and Splash.

*Magikarp evolves for some reason and eats my head* D8

*drops a mobius loop made of paper* You can actually make those!

Studies the loops when a Magikarp falls on my head, killing me D8

I drop my baseball Zubat.

I go to give the Cresselia a friendly pat on the head. Turns out, the Cresselia was a homophobic Darkrai who was deathly afraid of men and anything that either had or resembled anything along the lines of a hot dog. The Darkrai opens a Void around me and I am sucked in.

I drop I can haz Larry's hot dog. XP

The hot dog appears to come to life for unknown reasons and thus I hire a detective named Danny Schmit to figure it out. Danny and I go on an epic quest across five countries but then I realize something... where the heck did Danny and I get all the money to go traveling so much? Suspiciously, I look at Danny and ask him, but it seems Danny is gone before I can ask. Several hot dogs approach me, wearing strange hats with feathers in them. One begins to talk and says: "WHERE'S THE MONEY? YA CAN'T COUGH IT UP, EH?" And thus I am killed by the Hot Dog Mafia because Danny took all his money from them to travel across the world to get me off track of the Hot Dog Mafia Don's son, who happens to be Larry's Hot Dog.

...I drop a long post you probably didn't read.

Back
Top Bottom