• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I already have too much home political, er, stuff whirling around in my head at the moment cuz Britain is run by a man I wouldn't trust to run a bath, so my head explodes! In cheers! And, of course, confetti!

I drop a voting slip from Britain's last local election for Leeds that had "We Beat The Scum 1-0 Party" as a candidate, which the little voice in the back of my head was litterally SCREAMING at me to vote for!

I pick up the slip and spend all of one second looking at it before my brain dribbles out of my ear.

I drop Samantha's pistol (Though why I had it at all is questionable...)

I pick up said pistol and Samantha is less than amused so I run away! Straight into a tree! Which then falls over! Taking me with it! Into molten lava! Because!

I drop inconvenient (or is it convenient?) lava!

I see this lava falling from the sky and run around like a headless chicken trying to avoid it. But I am unsuccessful in doing so...

I drop a headless chicken

I decide to cook the headless chicken for everyone on TCoD for Christmas Dinner! Unfortunately, it's only ONE headless chicken, so naturally a revolt starts, which not even Spunky the Raichu can calm with her constantly stealing my tigers and serving them up, so everyone chases me with pitch forks! Except Krazoa, who is sat in a corner with a box of glowsticks, and PhaRaoH who doesn't care! And I think we all know what happens when there's a lynch mob...

I drop an invitation to Christmas Dinner for everyone on TCoD in the Silence Game!

I receive said invitation, but as I am PhaRaoH and I don't care, the paper slip attacks me and lose more epically than I care to share

I drop Samantha's navy thermoptic camouflage hoodie with the Operator symbol on the back. (I seem to be in possession of a lot of Samantha's things recently....)

Yes, and she, for some bizarre reason, doesn't seem to like me being in possession of items of her clothing... *slit throat*

I drop the impeccably clean hoodie! Cuz it all missed! Show off!

I suddenly become Derpy for some reason and I eat it. And then I die. Because apparently soap is poisonous.

I drop a cuppa tea. Earl Grey, no sugar.

I drink the tea, but because I am a failure spy (possibly Russian, and only all of a sudden, normal service shall resume after this post...), I fail to spot the nuclear isotope in said cuppa and I die of radiation poisoning!

I drop the thought I jus had that that post was slightly political...

The politics melts my brain again. It wasn't even completely recovered from the last run in :C

I drop The Black Moltres (Watch out...)

Even though I don't like Fallout, I still decide to visit Vault 22 anyway! I think it's alright at first, what with all the pretty flowers... But, then, by Ra: *Omnomnom*

I drop a Final Fantasy VI MAD that was removed from YouTube cuz it was more awesome than the whole Final Fantasy VII Disc 1!

The entire thing drives me mental and I actually, for once in this game, kill myself rather than getting killed! O:

I drop Samantha's silver, bloodstained dagger that I used to kill myself with. (Samantha's stuff again...)

Considering what you're doing to her in "You're banned", it's not all that surprising...

Jirachi and Deoxys use Draco Meteor and I just happen to be in the way.

I drop Cynthia's Garchomp

It lands on me and a rather contented Samantha! She's no longer content, and doesn't, again for whatever reason, like what I've been doing to her biggy doggy self...

I drop a guide book on how to tease dogs and cats!

I pick up the book to examine it, but Samantha slits my throat before I even have a chance to read the title. Can't image why....

I drop the aforementioned book

It magically turns into the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy and gives me a depressed robot. I die from depression.

I drop me :3

Back
Top Bottom