• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suicide Game! =D

I wonder where the first four elephants are. I then eat a tomato for some reason. Turns out Russia poisoned it. Dead.

I drop my new mini spaceship I made myself. It's called the USS Bowtie.

People keep sending copies of your USS Bowtie at me cuz of Britishness! They keep zapping me in the head with their lazers! I eventually die from lazer shots!

I drop Thunder Decks!

I had no idea that sv_01 was your sister. I die because I cant go hang out with my frieeeends toniiiight waaaaah *shot* Now I'm dead twice.

I drop an Enderman.

For some reason I'm living in Final Fantasy VI when I read this, so I assume that the Green Sun is Kefka's Light of Judgment and run right under a lorry...

I drop Final Fantasy VI, for the PSOne, PAL Version, seeing as I'm British!

I become completely confused with the plotline seeing as I've never played FF ever, and die of confusedness.

I drop a Nether Portal. (How is that even possible? O.o)

I die the same way as in the 100 Ways To Die In Halo 3! And I thought that was a joke...

I drop a joke concerning a courier, a doctor and a cybernetic dog...

It opens. Of course, lots of bad stuff comes out in the form of antropomorphic personifications, then there is supposed to be the personification of hope, and it's Eridan. I get sad and since I was weakened by all the bad stuff passing right around me, I collapse and die.

I drop an imaginary electric keyboard plugged into a black hole.

I start playing it and then the black hole sucks it up and me too cause it hates my playing.
Hey, I'm a (not very good) bass guitarist, not a pianist.
Dead.

I drop a Kuriboh. It says Do the La La La.

I die laughing watching my brother get irritated at their constant moving around!

I drop Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for the Xbox! (MY GAME!!!)

I then get mesmerized by all the glowy stuff so much so I forgot how to actually move...

I drop a sonic screwdriver which doesnt work on wood nya

Thinks of how to make the charcoal glowy and so puts this everlasting glowy fluid onto it to make it all glowy but now wants to make it glow even more so decides to put it inside a volcano. KABOOM! It all goes silent...

I drop catnip nya!

Back
Top Bottom