• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sum other users up as Pokemon.

Celestial Blade said:
I'm more like Dusknoir, Rhyperior, Infernape, Floatzel, Tropius, or Skuntank.
None of those Pokémon behave in the same way, so you obviously just want people to say you're Pokémon you like, and as Leafpool said, that won't work.
So yes, I'd agree on Rattata.

speaking of..
Leafpool: Gardevoir
Darkarmour: Raichu
Mewtwo: I say Eevee
Kai: Smeargle or Gallade

If I may ask... what is the reasoning behind this? (Not that I think Gardevoir's a bad choice or anything; I'm just curious.)

... *still can't think of Pokémon for anybody beyond what their names/avatars suggest D:*

Recently I've been trying to convince people that I'm actually a Vaporeon...

Thats 3 Raichus.

Tailsy- Azumarill. Definitely.
Mike the Foxhog- Sunflora
Shining Eevee- Togetic

If I may ask... what is the reasoning behind this? (Not that I think Gardevoir's a bad choice or anything; I'm just curious.)

I don't see you post a lot, so I've come to the conclusion you're pretty quiet, and guessing by you're posts I've seen, you're also pretty friendly most of the time, but is a strong person in terms of will, Gardevoir have a image like that, with it's serious red eyes and no visible mouth.

Almost like mewtwo! XD

Hmmm... that's one Mewtwo from Darky, Spinda from Butterfree's test, and Eevee from MG... what, do I have a split personality? XD Though I am part Mewtwo, as I am solitary and defensive.

Tailsy: Hmm...I dunno. I'll just go with Vaporeon because of your avvie.
DarkArmour: Actually, I can see you as a Pikachu.
MG: Gallade. First thing that comes to mind.
Leafpool: Leafeon!
Mewtwo: Umbreon, or maybe Mewtwo

2 votes for mewtwo, 1 vote for Spinda (though it is kinda nonexistant because it was Butterfree's test), 1 vote for Eevee, and 1 vote for Umbreon. Come on, people!

at least you're not probopass

...what's so wrong with Probopass, anyway? It's a bigger, stronger Nosepass with a hat and a mustache of steel (literally), and it controls miniature nose-robot-things! I just can't understand why so many people hate the thing.

Anyway, I don't know anyone well enough to really add much.

Back
Top Bottom