• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super High-School Level Dangan Ronpa Fanclub!

pekoyama y/y

• Total voters
I was here, reading the glorious story unfold.

And then I stopped and came back a few hours later. And I'm presented with

"MAKE AN ACCOUNT NOW BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SEE THIS WITHOUT REGISTERING >:("

--Mewtini cries.--

! :o what do you think of it so far!!!

but yeah, few things are more annoying :c it's probably the reason I lost interest in DR1 and the last one was only like, less than a week ago ?? I don't want to complain too much bc that's all fandom seems to do, but does it have to be so frequent ...

It was literally just two updates ago that the paywall went back down after like, a month. :( You could always go poking around for one of those mirrors or archives that aren't supposed to be there, I guess.

How far did you get, Mewtini?

UGH since the paywall was up I was googling a certain SDR2 character's name to get a picture of them and google helpfully suggested "<character name> execution" UGH FUCK YOU GOOGLE I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW THAT THEY GET EXECUTED ;;

edit: and then I found another sdr2 translation on tumblr that's up to chapter 3 so I went to see what it was like where the LP left off but idk apparently right at that part they decided they couldn't be bothered to actually do translations anymore so they just gave a summary? so now I know who killed the dead person great. if anyone cares they do still use the comics.

edit 2: omg... now I really want to just read that summary and spoil myself for everything... it's only the first chapter... ugh stupid paywall

edit 3: I... I read it. omg. that was cool. now I'm jealous of everyone who gets to actually experience it.

Last edited:
I hate that spoilers are such a big thing :(( I was trying to find some icons to use and there were ones that were just in-game graphics so now I know who looks super-panicked and/or murderous at some point... probably...... if you have time to make those faces you aren't gonna be killed :( SIGH it was characters I didn't want to know about (everyone)

anyway omg no RESIST...... if you find out everything think of all the fun speculation times you'll be missing out on :C

(I think I also know the killer now thanks to livebloggers but w/e.)

it was /awesome/

I forget where I was up to, though. I think it was when our character had that first Free Activity day.

I hate that spoilers are such a big thing :(( I was trying to find some icons to use and there were ones that were just in-game graphics so now I know who looks super-panicked and/or murderous at some point... probably...... if you have time to make those faces you aren't gonna be killed :( SIGH it was characters I didn't want to know about (everyone)

anyway omg no RESIST...... if you find out everything think of all the fun speculation times you'll be missing out on :C

(I think I also know the killer now thanks to livebloggers but w/e.)

I read everything... I am not going to cry... I am not... going to... waaaaah ;;

let us know your thoughts on SDR2 too, later! :o

Well, I finished catching up before the paywall went up, so just the beginning of the first trial. I've just been really lazy about commenting here.

My favorites in DR1 stayed pretty consistent, kinda minus
Mukuru, who I really wish we got to interact with more. Like we get to talk to her as Junko!Mukuro but never as just Mukuro. You can kind of see some of personality since she wasn't much of an actor and backstory library books, though.
Chihiro, Sakura, and Kirigiri stayed pretty consistent, though. And yeah definitely wish we had the chance to interact with
Sayaka more, too.

As for SDR2, I don't know who I like the most. Gundam consistently makes giggle. I love how he's just over the top and just nonchalantly has hamsters in his scarf. I'm always a sucker for the kinda spacey but dedicated types, so I like Chiako a lot. Peko's indescribably great. Walking spoiler is
even better this time around. I was kind of expecting him to die, but it doesn't make it any less sad. ;~;

I'm pretty far into the LP of DR1 now (last chapter), but I haven't gotten around to reading DR2 yet.
Genocider Syo is the best omg

PAYWALL????? WHAT PAYWALL

LOOK AT ALL THESE TRIAL UPDATES WAITING TO BE READ

MY LIFE IS SO COMPLETE RIGHT NOW

edit: MY "ENDGAME SPOILER" WAS ACTUALLY JUST A CHAPTER ONE SPOILER OMG

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread - and my endless curiosity - I have now read the first let's play completely and SDR2's to the point where I have to wait for updates. D:
It took a little time for me to get used to the art style and generally get into the game, but at some point I noticed I was really absorbed and then I just couldn't stop reading.

Togami and Hagakure are probably my favourite characters from the first game, and I'm still kinda sorting out my SDR2 faves :U
It's really awful when you get all attached to some character and you know they could very well be the next victim (it's so... despair-inducing).

I love Komaeda so much you guys.
me tooooo.
Though at first I was like 'ok he's a pretty cool dude I guess' but
when he went all bonkers in the trial I really started to like him. His 'You've got that wrong!' was positively chilling *___*

to compensate for the lack of content in this post, have some Super High-School Level Shitty Non-Spoilery Fanart!
obligatory Monobear:
ueMoGz4.jpg

aaaand two of my favourite characters atm from SDR2:
OMrprbt.jpg

Gundam is super adorable I mean dhfshdgfhsdfsdhf

... I can't wait for the next update hnggnnhn

Thanks to this thread - and my endless curiosity - I have now read the first let's play completely and SDR2's to the point where I have to wait for updates. D:
It took a little time for me to get used to the art style and generally get into the game, but at some point I noticed I was really absorbed and then I just couldn't stop reading.

Togami and Hagakure are probably my favourite characters from the first game, and I'm still kinda sorting out my SDR2 faves :U
It's really awful when you get all attached to some character and you know they could very well be the next victim (it's so... despair-inducing).

me tooooo.
Though at first I was like 'ok he's a pretty cool dude I guess' but
when he went all bonkers in the trial I really started to like him. His 'You've got that wrong!' was positively chilling *___*

to compensate for the lack of content in this post, have some Super High-School Level Shitty Non-Spoilery Fanart!
obligatory Monobear:
ueMoGz4.jpg

aaaand two of my favourite characters atm from SDR2:
OMrprbt.jpg

Gundam is super adorable I mean dhfshdgfhsdfsdhf

... I can't wait for the next update hnggnnhn

Excellent, a convert! :D Hahahahagakure looool. omg look how witty I am. Anyway I am so excited that I have an update waiting for me to read! I saw it earlier but the internet wasn't cooperating and I had work to do anyway but now I am free to watch the videos!

re: komaeda
I know omg that was my favourite moment he's so great. so so great.

Okay off to watch the update sorry for the pointless post.

oh, dear god, I'm aaaalmost done with the chapter where
Touko reveals herself to be Genocider Syo

Also I never figured out what happened to Leon! What happened. :v

oh, dear god, I'm aaaalmost done with the chapter where
Touko reveals herself to be Genocider Syo

Also I never figured out what happened to Leon! What happened. :v

Her tongue... I can't deal with it...

Do you mean
his execution
?

Back
Top Bottom