• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mafia

I don't see why a Mafia would claim Samus. There wouldn't have been anything to gain from it. I think the only person who would claim Samus in this case would be an activated alien...so I'm disinclined to vote.

Okay, Emerald Espeon! I'm going to assume you had some good points in there! I can't see your post, and I tried looking both on the thread and on your list of posts. The blurb mentions that you think Mawile might be alien, and that seems possible! I considered it myself. With Mawile refusing to defend herself and the day phase ending, I'll abstain until I can actually read your post and see what Mawile says, if anything.

So while we still have time, I want to suggest that the Assist Trophy (who I'm fairly certain picked Hammer Bro) target Mawile tonight, and then we can get a better idea of what's going on. I mean, it seems obvious for them to target Mawile, but...I'm saying just in case.

Emerald Espeon: I found your post now! And the blurb apparently was the post! So... uh. Looks like we'll be abstaining today. Or sometthing, if anyone else has an idea.

The brawlers discussed again who they could lynch. Names were thrown back and forth, but at the end of the day they found it better to just abstain for today.

48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom