• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Sprite Contest

You would have placed 4th, Mewtwo. It was really good, but something seemed wrong that I couldn't put my finger on. Oh, and I'll save you a spot.

picture.php

My first clothes edit, Yay! I don't expect to get a high rank, but It's cute.

Okay, got one. Christmassy things aren't my specialty. It's not one of my better fakemon, but it's pretty good for being thought up and drawn since my last post with a one hour break.

Okay, I extended the limit for how many people can join, but that is for this contest only. I felt like making it special. (: Oh, and I'll judge your new one, Shiny Spoink, but try not to make the outline pure black next time.

Just a question, but since I can't see the trophies, when you judge can you say something like
First Place-Name
Throphie
Sencon Place-Name...
Just so I know who got what place, please.

I don't get what you mean when you say 'trophie' under the name and place, but I always post the results on the first post of the thread.

Oh... can you post all the ranks so that people who didn't place can see how they did. Other than that, ignor my last post.

Back
Top Bottom