• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCOD Survivor (RESULTS IN, EIGHTH CHALLENGE UP)

Re: TCOD Survivor (RESULTS IN, FIFTH CHALLENGE UP, ATTN: TEAMS KANTO AND JOHTO)

Also, every member of Team Kanto and Johto received 3 votes and could not vote, but that's irrelevant - Flying Bread has been eliminated.

Also, to Teams Kanto and Johto, if any of you don't submit yours, you will be eliminated.

Why? Johto sent a Rp Passage last challenge so would my team eliminated?

GO! JOHTO!

Could i get a answer for this please? since i am a part of johto and i did participate in the 4th challenge. thanks in advance.

Right, forget immunity. turbler and Mewtwo are elimnated for not sending theirs in and missing yet another challenge. Next challenge is up tomorrow.

><

god I can't sprite okay?
Sorry Team Sinnoh.

I FORGOT TOO

I SHALL HURRY FINISH AND SEND IN AAAAA

OWAITWAT HUUUH

BUT I WAS GROUNDED FROM THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I CURSED IT BECAUSE OUR INTERNET RUNS SLOW WHENEVER IM ON IT AND THEY'RE BLAMING TCoD ANT IM AT GRANDMAS RIGHT NOW AND AAAAA

Re: TCOD Survivor (SIXTH CHALLENGE UP)

Sorry for the lateness.

Here's the sixth challenge.

The Numbers Game

This is a posting game, not a PM game.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100. Just post in this thread, and I'll say how close you are by saying warm/cold/whatever that is temperature-related. The first team to get it right, or the closest answer by Thursday, July 30, 7:00 PM HKT, wins immunity for their team. There is no punishment for this challenge.

Also, if Team Kanto/Johto's last member gets eliminated, we will start the individual challenges, where it's every man/woman for him/herself.

Re: TCOD Survivor (SIXTH CHALLENGE UP)

...You're kidding me? XD This reminds me of an episode from "Sheep in the Big City"
("You are thinking of a number one through ten. What is it?"
"*Sighs* Six."
"Darn, I always lose at that game.")

Back
Top Bottom