• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

*no jaw*
FWWWAAA YOU MUST DIIIE
WE NEED EXPLOSIVES
OR THE MYTHBUSTERS.
PROBABLY BOTH

The latter generally don't go without the former.
myth-busters-tv-26_pic.jpg

They're here!

Time to bust the myth that Pinestar can survive a crossbow bolt to the face. >;3

PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why I do what I do. Maybe it's because I did what I thought a I did again when I really did the thing that most people only do when they just did a racoon.

I LIKE BEANS!!!!!!!!!!

This random post is brought to you be Jack_the_White, all rights reserved.

Or that, too, would work. :D

Or you could sneak into her room at night, move everything on the left of the room to the right and everything on the right of the room to the left, paint the white things black and the black things white, and when she wakes up she'll think she's a negative back from the chemist's.

Aw. Okay. *slowly walks out*

Hey Mike, you're english, have you heard about Phil Packer? That officer who was in Iraq who lost use of both of his legs? Hes been doing a marathon all around marathon on his new artificial legs as he was told he could never walk again. It was 13 days long.

Heard about it on the news?

Aw. Okay. *slowly walks out*

Hey Mike, you're english, have you heard about Phil Packer? That officer who was in Iraq who lost use of both of his legs? Hes been doing a marathon all around marathon on his new artificial legs as he was told he could never walk again. It was 13 days long.

Heard about it on the news?

No I haven't. He sounds like an awesome chap though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom