• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

wait, what were we talking about again? Mr t was involved, and there were insane machops......HEY LOOK all the machops evolved into machokes!

Ohhhhh, but Queen Zakam...

IT'S MOAR THEN A FEELINGGGGGGGGG (more than a feeling)
when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreeeeeeeeeaming (more than a feeling)

(Yeah I-I shouldn't be allowed to watch Scrubs :x)

MAYBE I DO MAYBE I DON'T BUT WE REALLY SHOULD STOP SHOUTING OR ELSE WE'LL RE-AWAKEN TEH SOVIET MUDKIPZ.

You can stop speaking in caps n---
*Pokemon R/S/E Wild Pokemon Battle music plays*
"KYUUUU!"
Wild Zigzagoon appeared!
Not now... -_-

I had the weirdest thought today and it won't leave my mind.

What if world maps are just a scam, a farce? What if the places we've never been... don't exist? I know it's obviously not true, but it's creepy... they tell me I live here, when I could actually live somewhere miles away! o,o

I know, I know, it's dumb. I never get on vacation though, so I've never seen anything besides... here! Who can ever know for sure??

You mean to say they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think.

It's very simple. We're all TV characters. Very strange ones.

See, the shows we watch and like are because we are them, or at least display those traits. See? Just think about it...or y'know TVTropes help :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom