• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

Hooray, *gives huggle* Ya know. No one ever gives me a huggle.

*sigh* Oh well... *turns off Wii*

I'll just go for lunch... have fun, people.

*goes to counter and rings bell*

*walks behind counter and answers*

*proceeds to have very amusing role played conversation with self about lunch*

Thankies.
I'm lonely.

anyway i'm getting addicted to Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Its really annoying when I have to grapple though because my normal nunchuk doesn't sense pulling and tugging so I have to use my other one which will decide to go crazy and do commands I didn't tell it to.

Anyway its the best game i've played in ages and I just met Dark Samus for the first time and defeated Meta Ridley (that made me happy)

*Returns (again) with Mudkip/Chuck Norris Army

THE CAFE SHALL FALL (again) TO MY ARMY OF DOOM!!!! (again...)

can someone plz appose me this time...

NOT ON MY WATCH! >D

*Suddenly the epiclly awesome Alakazam appears magically inside the Cafe.*

You can't kill chuck norris and nobody in the right mind would kill a mudkip. DIE DIE DIE

Yells in ohioese: Cincinnati Interstate 70 Springfield buckeyes rules!!!!

(Translation: You will die mortals)

Who said I was a mortal? EH?
Now stop yerself before I have to press the "Summon Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and
Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and
Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie
Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader
Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger
Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan-*shot*" button.

Remembering that the Cafe can't be destroyed now that it has been remade out of SPECIAL SUPER EPIC AWESOME DIAMONDS. Well actually Golden, Silver, Black and See through diamonds but they ARE SPECIAL SUPER EPIC AWESOME DIAMONDS anyway.

*Paras gets smooshed by Alakazam's foot as she takes a step backwards.*

Uh-oh... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom