• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

No clue what you guys are talking about
ignore this post

who am I?
What is my use?
Something about me is different.
perhaps my energy or my soul.
Some proficiency is behind me.
in my energy
my spirit
and my life.

What the hell did I just type?

*tries to ignore it*
Sounds a bit like poetry. *downs some more of the syrupy tea*
Oh, and we're talking about this doctor guy. He has to shock us if our heart stops because of the flow of Nutella coursing through our veiiiins. And by "our" I mean Mikey, another Nutty junkie.

I'm thinking of buying Super Mario Tennis. This new play range is quite good. They picked good games to bring back on the wii. I'm also preordering Metroid Prime 1 & 2 to finish my trilogy. Pikmin 2 is also on my list.

I'm thinking of buying Super Mario Tennis. This new play range is quite good. They picked good games to bring back on the wii. I'm also preordering Metroid Prime 1 & 2 to finish my trilogy. Pikmin 2 is also on my list.

Don't forget Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. Also, if they make a second batch they must include Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, F-Zero GX & Viewtiful Joe and i'll be a very happy Darkarmour.

You really should try to get one. There are loads of great games coming out this year.

RANGER 2. OR BETTER, BOTH. I WILL LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T PLAY RANGER 2 IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER.

Err...
According to my retard mom I can't get any games because they lower my awesome straight A grade, my sane smart dad told me rpg games can help keep your mind sharp so its sorta good. My dad also doesn't realize I don't need DSI right away due to the fact I have $190 courting gift cards -_- are there any dsi sales that let you buy a dsi, a game and get a game free?

Random question:Will kingdom hearts 3 be on the dsi or is it already out or am I just stupid?

sorta long post it being sorta long

I demand tea.

This is a fucking cafe, right?

God damn service is slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom