• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Fortress 2

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Anybody else play it?
I was playing it for hours earlier today (or yesterday, seeing how it's past midnight)

I used to play as the Sniper and Engineer most, but now I've really gotten into playing as the Medic. I'm one achievement away from unlocking the ubersaw.
My favourite maps are 2fort and dustbowl

Also, the Heavy updates are coming soon, so that's something to look forward to.

If you ever saw anyone called Rasrap Smurf ingame, it was me. My name's Murkrow now.

EDIT: I see on #tcod that there are quite a few TF2 players here.

Last edited:
Me. My steam ID is Spy Patrol. I'm not going to be on much in the next few days though due to the insane amount of HWGs trying to farm achievements. (Ever been in a server with 20+ heavys sitting in the spawn eating sandviches?)

Anyways, usually I play a lot of spy and pyro (they pretty much have the same mindset) since there is nothing more satisfying then ambushing a group and killing every single one of them and I used to play engineer a lot, and have just become obsessed with him again.

My favorite maps include Turbine and Chaos (I enjoy CTF maps, but 2fort generally leads to too much turtling), Dustbowl and Castle4 (I just like the game type), and Gold Rush (big boom anyone?).

EDIT: I can't believe that this thread had no posts up until now.

Achievement farmers are annoying. But instead of avoiding them I just get my achievements at the same time as them, so I don't annoy anyone when I'm going for achievements when nobody else is.
I've already unlocked the KGBs but sadly I'm not going to be playing as the Heavy for a while because there's still some medic achievements to get. I hardly have any Pyro ones, though.

I kinda like Granary, Hydro and another one that I can't remember the name of.

I think the reason nobody's posted yet is because nobody's seen it. *points at the bottom of the page*

SteamID is Feralig8tr, and I am confident that I am just about as good at tf2 as I am at BfW.

I've heard much good about this game. But I'm wondering how it compares to other fps online games, like Halo.

No, Halo 3 is the pinnacle of online gaming. In tf2, you might go days, even weeks without being called a pussy bitch faggot, if you can believe it. And tf2 doesn't even have an online ranking system that unlocks absolutely nothing and is more of an indicator of how much you've played the game, as opposed to how good you are. I mean, come on, tf2 doesn't even make you pay for your updates if you want them as they're released, like they're running some sort of charity instead of milking their consumer base for every penny they've got. What's up with that? Halo 3 is way better than tf2, in every possible way.

Back
Top Bottom