• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 6th Silence Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Bakura)
*Kicks the dead cat away and stalks over to Rainn, pulling her away from Trunks and Spunky*

(Rainn)
*Lets him*

(Rainn)
*Looks away from her, her head bowed in shame*

(Bakura)
*Looks at Spunky with disgust and walks off with his hand around Rainn's waist*

(God, what to do?)

(Rainn)
*Sighs and closes her eyes, resting her head on Bakura's chest as they walk*

(Bakura)
*Assures her that there's nothing to fret about*

(No idea. I can't believe Trunks touched a dead cat...)

[Trunks]
*Sits, gazing into a lake*

[me]
*Lands next to him*

[Trunks]
*Stands up*

[Trunks]
*Randomly goes Super Saiyan*

[me]
*Doesn't even flinch*

[Trunks]
*Throws rock at the lake so hard, it explodes*

(Rainn)
*Stops and looks down at the...umm...dry lake? Idk*

(Bakura)
*Tells her to pay him no mind and continues walking, pulling her along with him*

[Trunks]
*"Of course you would! You possesive.. Children's card game player or whatever you are!"*

[Me]
*"Calm the heck down!"*

(Bakura)
*Vein pops out on his forehead*
*"Well at least I'm not some alien-hybrid freak! Unlike some people, I'm normal!!"*

(Rainn)
*"Calm down, both of you! You...You both are like children. It's sad how you're supposed to act mature, and all you do is argue!"*
*Runs off with tears of distaste*

(Bakura)
*Calls after her, but she's already gone*
*Holds his head, "GODAMMMMMIT!!!"*

[Trunks]
*"Oh, here we go. So now I'm an alien freak? You think I chose to be this way? You think I chose for Doji to show up in my universe, to toss me in here with no way out? The dragonballs can't take me home, and I'm sorry if I get in your way."*

[me]
*Blink blink*
*Starts to walk after Rainn*

(Bakura)
*Gets up in Trunks' face*
*"I don't give a bloody freak about your problems! Quite frankly this world could certainly do without you! You aren't even supposed to be here! And look what you did to Rainn! She hates both of us now thanks to you!!"*

(Rainn)
*Curled up in the corner of a dark alley, sobbing*

[Trunks]
*"Weren't you listening to a thing I said?! If I had a choice, I never would have interrupted your life, which is aparently so safe you carry around a freaking laser pistol! It's not my fault!"*
*Puts hand on Bakura's chest with stern face*
*"Don't make me.'*

[me]
*"Shit."*
*Flies off in search of Rainn*

(Bakura)
*"Now I suggest backing off."*
*Brushes past Trunks in search of Rainn*

(Rainn)
*Looks up at Spunky, wiping away her tears*
*"...Yes?"*

(Bakura)
*Stops*
*"I don't care what you are. Just stay away from Rainn or I will make you pay the price."*
*Continues on*

(Rainn)
*Nods, looking away*
*"I hate it. I hate all of it. Bakura always has to argue with someone. And Trunks...well, he argues back. It makes me bitter, Spunky. I hate it when they are so close to killing each other."*

[Trunks]
*"I get it. You care about her. Fine. I'll leave you alone, if that's what you want, you little..Whatever you are!"*

[me]
*Sigh*
*"I don't know what to do..."*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom