• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Apricot cometh

Dr. Apricot

Er...Hello there.
For those who are too lazy to read thread titles, I am Dr. Apricot, and this is an introduction.:freaked:
I found this website by viewing someones "you are togetic" thingy, and then editing the link to come here.
Oh, and I make polymer clay models, some of them are pokemon, so I'll post my best one on here soon.:grin:

Welcome Mr. Apricot, I am Igziglor, a guy who eats apricots for breakfeast. Posting in a topic I posted in will result in being eaten like a rabid lion, as I am very hungry almost every hour. I shall now grab a fork.

Anyways, I shall welcome you with an anime picture before I look for a midnight snack.
59.jpg

Now that I have demonstrated a mere portion of the collection I have gathered, I shall be off to munch on Jack-in-the-Box egg rolls as an appetizer.

I feel like the only reason Im on this forum is to welcome new guys....

Well *chewslurp* I'm nibbling on a peach right now, doc. Does this mean I ate a bretheren?

If it is just a name then YOU

have become waaay less interesting. Welcome anyway.

Welcome to tCoD, Dr. Apricot! Lucky you. I haven't ever tasted or eaten an apricot before. :) I hope that those Pokémon models are coming out how you like them.

Yeah, I like art too. But I like to draw by hand, even though I'm getting more interested in clay projects. :D

Welcome! Do you have any relation to Dr.: Frankenstein? Horrible? Cockroach? Octagonapus?

Either way, welcome, and enjoy your time here. (watch out for any flying objects related to: fruit, marbles, or fish. Most of them are mine, and have escaped.

Back
Top Bottom