• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I wrote a kickass essay in English today.

Following on from this, I got 100% in my English Literature coursework analysing Shakespeare, which means I haven't dropped a single mark in either of my English GCSEs yet :D

and I'm actually remembering Macbeth as well :D

Following on from this, I got 100% in my English Literature coursework analysing Shakespeare, which means I haven't dropped a single mark in either of my English GCSEs yet :D

and I'm actually remembering Macbeth as well :D
And to follow on from this, I got an essay grade back for a paper that I thought would have turned out to be one of the worst I'd written.

98%

This was an essay on, of all things, Madame Bovary, which I had barely skimmed through; hence, why I thought it would be such a crappy paper. and the two points I had taken off? Not using source synthesis. Which, upon looking back at the paper, I notice I could have easily done. But still, my World Literature grade is going up from last semester and I might actually finish both my classes with As. :D

gonna visit a college in brooklyn tomorrow with two of my best friends~

My geography teacher actually tried something shown in a viral video.

Managed to distract the whole class for a good 15 minutes too. I'm about 75% sure he actually thought it would work, and everyone acted all disappointed when it didn't.

So, yes. That and not going to sleep at midnight yesterday put me in a really good mood.

(I just hope he never gets trolled by anyone)

Doctor Who tonight. And I made my list for games this year. Already got one. so
Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 3
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Portal 2

I just looked in the shower, and the stretch marks on my inner thighs up by my crotch are getting smaller!

I'm losing weight!

A. Very. Potter. Musical.

Floo powder power! Floo powder power! Floo powder power!

A. Very. Potter. Musical.

Floo powder power! Floo powder power! Floo powder power!

absolute agreement. (particularly Quirrell and Voldemort <3)

Though I must say, no performance will ever beat the original cast. (trust me)

Theory Truth: mars is narnia because rumbleroar is aslan.

Draco makes the play. "Go home terrorist!"

Have you seen these?

Theory Truth: mars is narnia because rumbleroar is aslan.

Draco makes the play. "Go home terrorist!"

Have you seen these?

Some of them; I have yet to see them all (or finish the sequel, actually).

Draco's just great. Plain and simple

Speaking of the sequel, this is now my favorite song (even though I have no idea what the context is).

Tap dancing Voldemort~

My best friend and I have been discussing the possibility of having her mom drive us eight hours to Cleveland in August. In the middle of band camp. Eight hours.

The reason why? So we can catch an interactive showing of The Room.
In other words we're considering having her mom drive us EIGHT HOURS so we can watch a less-than-two-hour-long bad movie. And then eight hours back the following day.

I love my life :D

Not sure if this is a "Fwee" or a "Grr" but...

...I just found out that one of my friends is going to be a dad soon. I'm not particularly surprised seeing as he frequently had sex with his girlfriend (Apparently he stopped using protection :/) but it's still a bit unexpected. He's a week older than me so it's a little close to home, but it's alright because I know he's going to be a great dad. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom