• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/them
the lovely folks at Namco Bandai
Late night heart-to-hearts are really nice
I posted this after my bf and I talked about sexuality; this was actually the night he figured out he’s bi! And it’s been about two months and he’s so comfy with himself and I’m really really proud.

Jirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Website
shalourcitykanto.webs.com
Pronoun
she/her
Its from the pokemon anime!
http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?p=669858#post669858
Posting about my fictional crush makes me giggle and feel good. Even if other people roll their eyes over it xD

Halloween is coming up. I look forward to shopping for halloween candy on my own at whole foods this year xD Shall be fun ^_^ I plan on getting chocolate, fruit juice based candy, raisins, and macarons so far. *nod nod* Yes I know macarons are not really candy but who care's they've become my 'special occasions' treat xD

Its nice i'm not going for anything too unhealthy either. I eat enough sweets on regular days as it is anyways, so (trust me they are some of the easiest foods to buy when you are kinda on the poor side O.o; )...xD heh Gotta look out for myself at least a little :3

Pronoun
she/her
a smol fwee from me -

it's nice knowing this forum is still around after so many years. i find myself going through old posts of mine and reminiscing and cringing (a lot of cringing) at my old shenanigans, and idk how i would've turned out without it! maybe i would've been a chad in another life ;o

it's like looking at a time capsule! :> exhilarating. miss you guys.

thank you, tcod, ilu even though we don't talk anymore <3

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/them
the lovely folks at Namco Bandai
writing is GOOD I have ALL THE POWER

Stryke

There are no faces
Pronoun
he/him
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21882726
A couple of years ago, I started taking classes at an advanced STEM-based program for half the day while going to a regular high school the other half for non-STEM classes like English. First day I walked in, I was in a room with literally nobody that I knew, and I was told that these are gonna be my classmates for the next 4 years. Flash forward like 2 years, and some of those same people I originally never knew were driving out like a half hour-45 min out of their way just to come to one of my football games to see me play. It legitimately touched me that they'd do that for me, and it made me remember how much we've been through together and how we're practically like a family at this point, as corny as it sounds; they're honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Pronoun
he/him
Hi-Rez Studios
Hatched a shiny Vanillite in Sword last night

Edit: my first Masuda method shiny ever. Only took me fifteen or so eggs

Jirachu

Judgemental people GTFO
Website
shalourcitykanto.webs.com
Pronoun
she/her
Its from the pokemon anime!
Posting here for fun today amused me (i like being amused? :P)

I may take a break for now though. I do have some anxiety issues, anyways......lol

I love the move set i made for myself in one thread xD it suits me.

Be cute and then punch people xDDDDDD

Not something i should try in real life unless i actually was a pokemon.

Pokemon are great.