• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Lati Lovers Fan Club

Anakin Altomares Guardian

Hanging out with Luke and Leia
Welcome to The Lati Lovers Club

Here we will decuss things about Latias and Latios such as fanfics about Latios and Latias, any Fanfics about Latias and Latios, any pokemon episoneds in the future that may have Latias or Latios in it, the movie Pokemon Heroes, any meaga that has Latios or Latios in it ect. just decuss things about Latias and Latios here.

Owner: Anakin Altomares Guardian

Members list

1. Darksong

2. Alxprit

3. Taliax

4. EeveeSkitty

Last edited:
How did you read my mind? xD

Ever since Thursday, I've loved Latias and Latios. I'm thinking of making an RP based off of them somewhere.

I also drew an adorable picture. I'll edit it in.

The first time I saw the Pokemon movie with the Latis in it, I was close to crying because Latios had sacrificed its life.

But the Latis are fun to draw.

Wait; for some reason, my image won't upload. Give me a moment.

Here.

I agree, the picture is good but Latios should be a bit bigger.

Me, I've been a huge Lati (mainly of the Latias variety) fan since the day my first Latias was caught by my close friend. When my Sapphire version which it was in was lost, I needed it back. I finally ended up getting a use copy of Emerald and starting over in it, and I got my Latias quickly.

I've only watched the movie a handful of times and can't remember it much, but I used to not like Latios for being more opoular than Latias a bit, but today I see the appeal in them both. I have a Latias plush doll and have mastered her head. I'd undoubtedly unjoy it if they were featured more in the anime, but since the group's in Sinnoh I'd count it unlikely.

Also, I think adding the tag "cool" is a bit much. We don't want to seem hyper, do we?

The Latias's head looks a bit narrow, but it's great!

Not like the Latis aren't cute anyway ;)

Where did you get the plush, though?

Latias is my second favorite pokemon next to typhlosion, so I'll join~ Latias is my first (and only completely raised by me) level 100. I was so exited about finding it on my emerald I decided to raise it to lv 100 all the way from level 40. C: It has a very unoriginal name, Latia. Also, a latias was the first character I ever used in a roleplay. Even my username is 'latia' scrambled with an x added. Yeah, obsession much? xD

Last edited:
I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Lati@s! I like Latias more for the CM Latias(you may not know it) which is so effective :D

I haven't drawn them yet cause I suck to much to draw anything god but meh...they're awesome ;)

Yeah, they're pretty useful for battling too. I used to use a Latias until I realized it was messed up in training... I'm trying to come across another one but it's not that easy.

My Latias has a Timid nature :) Good if you're in Emerald, since Psychic and Dragon are always special attacks. Latias's SP. ATK stat is pretty decent, so a Timid nature is good. And I never realized that the nature was good until Friday o_o One problem: I have absolutely no idea what EVs it has.

xD That's my sister's Latios.

When I first got my Latias, I thought it was always Timid... :D That would be cool.

Let me check Emerald, it has a ton of berries....

Yes, they do exist. The ones I remember are Pomeg and Kelpsy. I have about 20 of each one, so that should be plenty for my Latias.

The berries that don't exist in RSE are the ones that make types weaker, like Haban and Charti.

Back
Top Bottom