• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Missing [Sign-ups OPEN]

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
It was Angela's first day on the job at Sky City Airlines. "Okay Angela," said her boss,"I know it's your first day, but try not to screw it up." Angela started walking to her post when she saw a plane land with an unfimiliar logo. Angela darted towards the gate and into the plane. When she entered, she found something both surprising and a bit strange. Every single seat held a baby. She rushed to the airport security and started explaning her story. The head of security laughed and said,"That's impossible. Airports these days are air tight. Plus, you dont have any proof." Angela stammered and said,"But the planes right-." She stopped. The plane was gone.

THIRTEEN YEARS LATER

You are one of seven adopted kids who live in the same area. Some of you dont even know you're adopted yet. Eventually, you start receiving strange letters, and you start to see people appearing and dissapearing into thin air, and your life turns into a sci-fi film.

FORMS:

Name: (First and last please)
Appearance: (just a quick description)
Personality: (Derp.)
Others: (Just put anything you want here, but please say whether or not your character knows he/she's adopted or not.)

Nothing more is needed, but there are a couple quick notes. First of all, all the characters are thirteen years old. Secondly, your character may have parents and siblings, just dont make a form for them. Also, I may start it before we get seven players.

MY FORM:

Name: Dar Greenwood
Appearance: Is kinda tall, and usually wears the color blue. Has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Is weak for his size and doesnt like to fight. Is also pretty smart.
Other: Sometimes has brainfarts. Does know he's adopted.

PLAYERS

Adoptee #1-Cubone-Dar Greenwood
Adoptee #2-DarkAura-Kiara Rukiro
Adoptee #3-Throwing Stars-Mario Valdez
Adoptee #4-
Adoptee #5-
Adoptee #6-
Adoptee #7-

Okay I hope this gets some players soon!

Last edited:
Name: Kiara Rukiro
Appearance: Tall. Has long blond hair. Eyes are blue. That enough of a description?
Personality: Sly and sneaky, but not many people know of it. They think she's a nice girl, but in reality, she likes to take things from people and con them
Others: Doesn't know she's adopted.

Accepted! I did not expect the first player to come before ten minutes =D

I am a sucker for roleplays and mafia. and since the mafia games are going slow, i am just addicted to crack cocaine crystal meth? roleplays :3

Name: Mario Valdez
Appearance: Black hair, mixed race. Wears clothes of many different colours. He is also quite tall.
Personality: Excitable, energetic. He is also quite brave.
Others: Doesn't know he's adopted.

Back
Top Bottom