• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

Ohayou stared at the Rockets, already having his team of Rotom prepare an emergency joint-effort thunder.

"Eric... look out below!" he shouted, chucking a rather useless banana at the helicopter blades.
"Ooohhhh... These things make good blenders!" He cried in joy.

"I-I ran away again... to be with you, Eric." Mysti said passionately just before Steel Wing began thrashing due to the bite."Auuauuuaaaaah!" she yelped. Steel Wing used Flamethrower on the Crobat to get the Crobat off. Mysti then heard Ohayou. "Hi Ohayou! It's me! Having fun in the RP?" she called down.

Eric grinned, oblivious. Even a Numel would be like a Ralts next to Eric. Cyrus called off his Crobat. "Well then, off we go!" he laughed, commanding his Honchkrow to fly away. Eric then turned away and concentrated. "Alright, we need to follow him. I have a hunch that he knows where the goddess is. After all, he figured out that Dialga and Palkia required the Red Chain to be pulled ou-HOLY SHIT!" Eric nearly feel off of Peace

Giratina roared and tried to attack, but Sinferno let out a blast of heat. The Pokemon fell into the ocean below. "Giratina... Why is he here?" the god said, "This does not bode well..."

((EDIT: No, Cryptica. Why do you think it is taking us so long to get to a giant floating island? You might even get there before us!))

"Hell yeah, Mysti!" Ohayou shouted from the back of the rather small Noodley.
"You have to get up here and get in the action or I will slap you with a banana!"

"ERIIIIC!" Mysti screamed as Steel Wing flew under Eric, ready to catch him if he fell.

Last edited:
Ohayou stared at the cloud that looked like a hamster until he realized that there was a Giratina.
"Wuh... whuh... When did he get here!?" Ohayou shouted, overjoyed.

((Oh, giant floating island? Do we all know about it? :D))

Garzum looked at his companion. "On a random note, a rumor's started recently...

[Yep]

Eric managed to scramble back on. Peace sighed in relief. Eric got Peace to give chase to Cyrus. "Echo! Mysti! Girl with hard to pronounce name! Come on!"

Last edited:
Well, I said that I nearly fell off Peace, then Steel Wing swooped in to catch me. Since I was still hanging on to Peace, I am pretty sure that that would cause me to lose my grip and fall, unable to even grab Steel Wing and hang on due to surprise]

"Right." Mysti said while she nodded. "Steel Wing, let's go."
"Okay." Steel Wing agreed as he began to follow Eric.

"Ohayou looked down at Eric, said Ohayou, narrating his life," said Ohayou, narrating his life.
"'I hope he can swim!' Ohayou cried, ordering Noodley to dive towards the sea," He said, sounding insane by now.

Noodley just gave him a strange look and followed the narration.

Just before they hit the water, Ohayou released Wash into the ocean after Eric.

"RotOmNomNom!" Wash cried, opening his door and eating... capturing... err... washing Eric as he brought him to the surface.

Mysti proceeded to pull out a laptop and make a Buivee. "Awesomeness!" then a wave proceeded to splash the laptop. "Dangit!" she then picked up the pace.

Ohayou, waiting for Wash to surface, watched Mystari make a Buivee.
"Oooohhhhh... Oh! Would you mind grabbing Eric from Wash? Noodley isn't big enough to carry two..." Ohayou asked.

"I thought he fell in the water..." Ohayou said, looking around.
"Echo! Check the previous posts!" he shouted to seemingly nobody.

"He did, but because I misunderstood, we edited our posts." she shouted back to Ohayou.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom