• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Power of Six

Sabrina stood up.
"Well, seems that Keldeo is asleep." she said.
"D'you think he's in Mohac's dream yet?" asked Freya.
"Not sure," Sabrina replied. "i guess we shall wait and see."

The air began to shimmer next to Mohac, and his head ached slightly. It was no migraine, but the pain was there. And Keldeo appeared there!
"Very good," Cyrus said. "A powerful Pokemon that I can ruthlessly defeat to prove my power. Weaville, take care of this!"
The dark animal appeared before him in a blast of light. "Wait!" Mohac shouted. "Leave Keldeo alone! He has type advantage, anyway, and his ability renders your Weaville even weaker. Battle me, not Keldeo."
Cyrus stroked his chin. "Ah! A hero, I see. Very well, I suppose I will battle you." D'jango appeared from its Pokeball onto the field without Mohac's command. "Are you sure, D'jango?" Mohac asked. "It's an Ice-Type." D'jango turned around at looked at Mohac. No words were needed- this was a look of sheer determination that told him, "So what?" Mohac grinned. "Alright," he decided.
"A gentleman gives his opponent the first move," Cyrus said, suggesting that he would like to attack first. Mohac laughed. "Ah, I was unaware you were so polite! I'll take it! D'jango, Flamethrower!" Flames began to froth up in the dragon's mouth, charging a powerful fire beam.
"I think not," Cyrus said calmly. "Weaville, Ice Punch." Its long, sharp claws hardened into solid ice, glimmering in the electric cave. D'jango fired its Flamethrower, and Weaville jumped right into it. There was an enormous cloud of smoke from the ice and fire combination, and it bit at Mohac's eyes. He clamped them shut and felt around for Keldeo, and found him. He held him tight.
The smoke cleared. D'jango still hovered in the air, and Weaville still stood strong. They were battered and bruised, but not out.
"D'jango, Draco Meteor!" "Weaville, X-Scissor." D'jango sent pure dragon power hurling into the sky, and it rained down hard. Weaville nimbly dodged each blast, and its claws extended and began to grow. It leaped at D'jango.
Instinctively, the dragon caught the rodent in its teeth. Weaville slashed hard at D'jango's face, but she stayed strong. "Crunch!" Her teeth extended, digging into Weaville. It was not very effective, but it was still a powerful attack. Weavillle stopped slashing and fell to the ground, defeated.
Cyrus returned it, but grinned. He did not make a comment. He did not sneer. He grinned. "So you are not as weak as I though," he said. "Underestimation destroyed me once. It will not do so again." He clutched a Master Ball in his hand. "Wha-?" Mohac murmured.
A Dialga appeared on the field, crying its powerful temporal roar. The sound reverberated in the cave, all the way to the location of Sabrina and Freya. "The battle truly begins now," Cyrus remarked.

All of a sudden, a huge blast of noise came out of nowhere. Sabrina and Freya clutched their ears.
"Its...too..loud!!" shouted Freya.
"What?" asked Sabrina.
"Nevermind!!"
"mohac! keldeo! are you guys okay?!" shouted Sabrina, hoping that either of them would hear her.

"D'jango, return!" Mohac commanded. Cyrus smirked. "Only a coward recalls his Pokemon," Cyrus snapped. "Shut your mouth! Go, Vincent!" The huge dog barked loudly, a small flame coming from his mouth as he did so. "Ah... Legend to Legend," Cyrus noted. "Very good. Dialga! Earth Power!" Mohac smiled. "Nope! Vincent, jump into the air and use Eruption!" Huge pillars of earth and flame shot from the ground as Dialga used Earth Power, but Vincent nimbly dodged, and virtually exploded in flame. Dialga was covered in fire, and it was then that Mohac noticed something. The stripes on Dialga... they, they were orange... Primal Dialga!
"Dialga, Roar of Time!" Cyrus commanded. The Dialga was somewhat fazed by the Eruption, but not significantly. It roared out, stopping time itself. As the time froze, it mercilessly beat on Vincent. Time resumed, and the Volcano Pokémon collapsed. Not fainted, however.
"Get back up!" It slowly picked itself up, battered. "Good! Now, do all you can to weaken Dialga!" Then it was a hand-to-hand combat. Fiery bites and stomps tore into Dialga, and Dialga used powerful moves with the strength of god. It was a close battle.
Eventually, Dialga threw Vincent off of it, and it hit the ground hard, fainted. "Return, Vincent!" Dialga was hurt badly, though, and that's all Mohac was aiming for. "Now, D'jango! Come back out!"
Cyrus was taken by surprise. "Wha-? Why would you- no matter. Dialga, Roar of Time, once more!"
It cried the terrible shriek and beat down hard on D'jango while time froze- and a supereffective move!
Time resumed, and D'jango began to glow. "What!?" Cyrus exclaimed. Mohac smiled- he knew exactly what was happening. D'jango was not D'jango at all. It was Dutch the Zoroark.
"Alright, Zoroark, Night Daze!" Dutch shrieked as a red bubble-like explosion erupted around it, scorching everything around it. Dialga screamed in agony. A powerful attack! "Augh!" Cyrus cried. "Dialga, don't stand for this! Metal Claw!" But Dutch was fast and strong, and dodged every attack Dialga made while dishing out his own. "Zo! Ro! Ark!"
And that was that. Dialga fell to the ground, defeated. Cyrus returned it.
"Hah! This his hardly over!" And then something unexpected happened. Arceus appeared on the field.
Cyrus began to laugh maniacally. "I AM INDESTRUCTABLE! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THE LORD OF ALL POKéMON!" Mohac screamed out. "Sabrina! Freya! HELP!"

Sabrina and Freya looked up when the loud noise had dulled down. What they saw shocked them. It was cyrus, the leader of the criminal Team Galactic, right next to Arceus.
"Oh man," shouted Freya. "When will we ever get a break from you losers!"
"Ha!" replied Cyrus. "Impatient child!" He started to laugh maniacally.
"Annoying jerk!" said Freya. She threw a pokeball and let out her Blaziken, Blaze. "Blaze! Hi Jump Kick at Arceus!" The Blaziken obliged and let out a flurry of fast paced kicks to the large pokemon. The Arceus stepped back and charged some sort of attack. As it was about to attack, Freya shouted for Sabrina and Mohac to step behind her. They both did and she said, "blaze! use protect on us, now!" He nodded and used the move on him, Freya, Sabrina, and Mohac.
"Hmph! You children shall give up! All resistance is futile!" shouted Cyrus.

It was painless at first. The light washed over the bubble-like shield, and it gave them the illusion of protection. Mohac saw the look in Blaze's eyes- it loved Freya. It was willing to risk its own life to save Freya. But it would not happen. The shield cracked, and it hit them.
It was gentle. The light threw them in the air, carrying them carefully. It felt as if they were flying. The light was nice, it was Mohac's friend. It shielded off the evil from outside, carrying him in a perfectly divine world, where he was safe. Then the light began to shimmer. It was angry.
Oh no, Mohac thought. Don't be angry. We're friends, remember? But the light was not convinced. In chunks, it clung to him with the texture of a thousand burning needles digging into his body. He screamed out, but quited as he drifted off into nothingness. The last thing he saw was Cyrus cackling evilly, and Arceus' sad eyes. Freya and Sabrina were unscathed, somehow.
Save me, Arceus said. Please, save me.

Sabrina had heard a voice in her head. It sounded like it was coming from Arceus..
"Arceus..." said Sabrina. "We will save you!"
"Blaze, use Hi Jump Kick!" shouted Freya. "On Cyrus!" The chicken started to attack the evil team leader.
"Alakazam, use Psychic on Cyrus as well!" shouted Sabrina. Her Alakazam obliged, and did another, but different, dance with eir spoons. A flurry of pink and purple psychadelic waves omitted from the silverware and at Cyrus.
"I'm not going down that easily!" shouted Cyrus. Freya continued to battle him, while Sabrina went over to check on Mohac.
Save me... said the Arceus again. Help..me..

"Augh," Mohac managed to say to Sabrina, who was knelt down next to him. "I... I think this may be it for me. Don't bother trying to heal me. If I were meant to be alive, then something will happen. If not...," he trailed off. "Perhaps it is time for you to prove yourself as a Gym Leader, Sabrina. By defeating the strongest Pokémon known to man. If I die, share my Pokémon between Freya, Code, and Jayden. They need good homes. And tell Freya... tell her I always..."
He didn't finish the sentence. A tear streamed down his cheek, wiping clean the dirt and grime on his face. His heart slowed, and his mind was cleared.
He was not dead yet- even a Heal Pulse from an Audino would revive him- but he was vegetative.
That was it for Mohac, at least for now. He lay clammy on the ground, an epic battle taking place before him.
Arceus managed to get a look in at Mohac during the fight. He saw the body, near death. And the Alpha Pokémon wept.

"Mohac! Wake up! Don't be an idiot! Don't die!" Sabrina grabbed several Oran Berries from her bag and fed them to Mohac, hoping he'd feel a bit better. Freya turned around and saw Sabrina holding Mohac, whom was almost dead. Freya turned back to Cyrus, her eyes aglow with fury.
"What is your problem?!!" shouted Freya to Cyrus. She charged after him, only to be knocked all the way back to Sabrina. As she was getting up, she noticed that one of Arceus' feet and the arc on its back were tied in shackles and chains. She called out her Haunter.
"Garnet! Hypnosis!" she shouted.
"Ha! You think that Hypnosis will save-" Cyrus started to speak, but was cut off by his sleepiness and fell asleep.
"Nightmare, Garnet!" Garnet then started to haunt Cyrus' dreams and drain him of his energy.
"No...NO...I won't..be..defeated.." Cyrus mumbled. As Garnet was terrorizing him, Freya started to undo the chains on Arceus and set it free. When the chains were off, Arceus moved over to Mohac and bowed its head.

Mm, Arceus said at last. I am free. Yet my children, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, are still under that sick man's control. I would recommend that only one should linger to battle him. The other shall go and seek assistance to revive Mohac, for he is not dead yet. He looked up at sleeping Cyrus. Knowing the man, he will likely try to flee the moment he is awakened. Quickly, take his PokéBalls and free my children. Then he will be helpless to your power. Until then...
In a flash of light, he vanished.

Freya nodded in agreement to Arceus. "okay. I'll stay." she said.
"Freya..." started Sabrina.
"no," said Freya. "you need to help out Mohac, and when this mess is all over, you have a gym to run." As she said that, she grabbed her pokeballs and took Cyrus' pokeballs. There were 3 of them, each containing a pokemon; Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Without thinking, she threw all of them at the ground, releasing each legendary pokemon.

*D'jango's POV*

Chaos. That's all there was. D'jango released herself from her PokéBall, unnoticed by Sabrina. Quietly, she sought cover behind a charged rock, witnessing the spectacle in safety. What had Freya done? She had killed Mohac and released three of the most powerful Pokémon ever into the cave, altogether in one place. Fool! How could humans be so brash?
All three of the universal masters roared. All three of them, crammed into a tiny cave, made the place sweltering with pure dragon power. It was all D'jango had to contain her own roar.
Then they battled. All of them in one place must have charged one another's power into their veins. They were pumped now, and none had the upper hand. It was a battle of equals that would never end.
Unless someone jumped in. That someone was-
Three beams, one of flame, one of chill, and one of thunder were launched, one hitting each Legendary. The deities searched for the source, and found it.
"Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydreigon!" she screamed. She turned around and gestured at Freya, virtually saying, I'm yours for now! Command me!

Freya saw that D'jango was hiding behind a rock, motioning for her to come next to her. Freya approached the dragon. "Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydreigon!" it screamed. Freya understood her and started to command her.
"D'jango!" she shouted. "Draco Meteor, and stop the three dragons!" D'jango obliged. She called forth a huge meteor, surrounded with a certain energy only a few dragons could control and match. It came down onto the trio that continued to fight each other.
Freya sighed and sat down.

Taking advantage of Dialga being distracted, as that was the only one Keldeo had a move advantage over, he quickly used Work Up twice and lept onto the legendary pokemons back and used, at point blank, Close Combat! The legendary fainted (ok so lets see base damage of Close Combat is 140, x2 for Dialga Weakness plus the 2 work ups, i see that as fair seeing as Keldeo is legend too) and the other two whipped around to see Keldeo, both attacked with Hyper Beam, Keldeo quickly used protect and was able to hold it off, this gave the Hydreigon a clear window for this moment.

D'jango got back up, firing the three beams at Palkia once more. They bounced off harmlessly, not even an itch to the beast. It roared harder and swamped D'jango in a powerful pulse of water.
It was too much. D'jango fainted, and fell directly in front of Freya. She would have to fight on her own now.

Keldeo used work Up Twice more again and this time went after Palkia, repeating as before, butleaping off after first hit, and using protect, just barely, to be able to use work up again twice. He dodged one Hyper beam but got nailed by another, but was able to brush it off, for now, and faint Palkia, but he was wearing out and he had no idea how he could take down Giratina.

Freya noticed that D'jango had now fainted.
"Dangit.." she said. She grabbed her pokeball that had contained Garnet.
"Garnet! Come on out!" she said as she threw the ball. Out came her beloved Haunter. She noticed the Giratina and Garnet's grin of happiness faded to a snarl of anger.
"Garnet! Use Shadow Ball on Giratina, and lets get this finished!" she shouted. Garnet charged up an orb of shadowy powers in between her hands, and when it was fully charged, she let it loose on the beast. Giratina stepped back, and was clearly weakened.
"Alright! Keldeo and Garnet! Finish it!" Sabrina called out from behind. Sabrina then started to think of someplace to take Mohac, let alone heal him.

He was subconscious, frankly. Mohac was not completely and utterly useless. He was some kind of deity at this point, examining the Sabrina and her thoughts from a third-person point of view. It was strange, for he could not feel, but he could see, and think. And luckily, he was traveling with a psychic. This way, they could still communicate.
There were, in all actuality, very few trained people that doctored to humans. Nurse Joys could only do so much in the name of a man. So actual medical care for Mohac was out of reach and hard to find.
Of course, one man came to mind. Dr. Brock, that is. But he was constantly moving, and helping people on his travels. Finding him was next to impossible.
But we have to try, Mohac told Sabrina. It may be the only way.

Sabrina heard something in her head. It was Mohac, speaking to her telepathically. They were, after all, both psychics. She was told of a traveling doctor, Dr. Brock. She had never heard of him, the closest person to that that she knew was a gym leader from Pewter, Brock. Perhaps he was at Pewter? But apparently, finding him is next to impossible. As Sabrina was getting up and looking around, she heard footsteps from not far off. Towards the entrance, perhaps.
"Hello?" the voice asked. "Anyone need some healing?"

What luck it was. Dr. Brock's expertise healed him up quite quickly. He noticed the quizzical look on Sabrina's face, but it didn't take her long to recognize him. They were Gym Leaders of the same region, after all.
"Well, Mohac's all fixed up," Brock said. "But- it seems many of his Pokémon are missing. Assuming he had six to begin with-" "I did" "Well, four are missing. That could be an issue. You ought to search for them." "Well, frankly, there are Legendaries running amok-" "Find your damn Pokémon, Mohac."
Mohac sighed, and they headed out to find the first victim- Prince the Togekiss. Mohac looked at Sabrina. "Where do you reckon he is?"

Back
Top Bottom