• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Q&A Game

Not the real pig, but I do have a watch with it's picture, sadly, it's way too noisy for my tastes.

Why is everybody on this site a fu**ing brony? (Referenceeees)

I don't know. I don't mind the ponies, but soon eventually everyone will be a Hetafreak. Hopefully.

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Ask Prussia, his life seems to be pretty awesome. He must know :)

Why is it so hard for people to admit they're wrong?

Because we are all the protagonists in the story that is our lives, and the protagonist is always right. At least according to most of the stories we've heard.

Bronies, Hetafreaks, Homestuckers: Marry, shag, throw off a cliff? (One group per action!)

Throw off a cliff, Shag, Marry.

Why isn't there a Star Trek episode taking place in Rhode Island?

Yep.
*takes out sword*
*slashes repeatedly*
Nope.

Would you like a pie?

Never heard of it. Don't ask me.

But Brain, If we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel left out?

Not if we bring them to Limane 12 on the Futurama space ship.

Are you in a tuba?

Back
Top Bottom