• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt The Red Chain?

Dark Shocktail

Millachinchilla
There's something I've noticed that bugs me. The red chain was created through Azelf, Uxie and Mespirits powers and could drag Dialga/Palkia into the Sinnoh realm from whatever world they inhabit outside that dimension. Right?

The thing that annoys me is this:

Darkrai< See around it's neck?

That red brace looks kinda similar to me as the red chain and it doesn't seem to match the rest of it's antonomy (sp). Possibly an ancient device forged by the legends to keep Darkrai under control? Coindence? I don't know XD

Opinions?

I think... it's nothing to do with the red chain and you're reading too much into it. XD I don't remember ever actually seeing the red chain, or not properly anyway, so I'm not sure how you can tell it looks like the red chain, either. =/

Good job spotting that, though.

I think it's just there to make Darkrai look more colourful
People can over-think things if they like, though. ;D

...I get bored okay D=

XD Nah, it just caught my interest. You guys are probably right though, unless that new Pokemon episode suggest something.

Quite possible, but the Red Chain is what it says; a red chain.

Darkrai has more of a brace on it.

I thought it was his bottom jaw. But I'm just weird that way. :3

Now that you mention it, Echo, it does look like his bottom jaw...

I think it's just a coincidence, though.

I never noticed it but now that you mentioned it...

Darkrai looks cool when you look at it. It doesn't look so good if you're just focusing on the red chain thing...

It makes me think of donuts for some strange reason...

Naw.

I watched Marriland's Platinum whatchamacallit on ThouTube and the Chain is an actual chain (granted, I didn't expect it to be a loop...). I think it's there for decoration.

Wasn't the Red Chain made from the jewels on the lake trio's tails? Because I thought Cyrus captured them so that he could rip off the gems to create the red chain...

Wasn't the Red Chain made from the jewels on the lake trio's tails? Because I thought Cyrus captured them so that he could rip off the gems to create the red chain...

No, it's exactly what it says: a chain that is red. Maybe it got it's coloring from the gems?

Back
Top Bottom