• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Shop Of Amazingly Short Delay

Oh I'm drooling at the thought of a chocolate Typhlosion...
I know! I'll stick it on a lollipop and MMM...
-drools-

ChocoBGTyph.png

Looks tasty... O.o

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
-nom nom nom-
Yummy :D
Chocolate Shaymin with a bubblegum flower, please :)

Good work on the re-color's Chaon. They look delicious! Though, you could use some work on the mutations, like coloring the parts added to the main color scheme. Also when you re-type, you need to not only change the color scheme but change all the identifiable characteristics on the pokemon and turn then into whatever type you're working one. Otherwise good work! ;)

P.S., Could I request a chocolate Chartwo (see splice in siggy) with a white chocolate belly and the wings and flame should be a deep hue. Will link in my siggy to the shop. Thanks!

Last edited:
Brandman:

ChocChartwo.png

This was difficult because I had to create 2 new palettes for the darker and white chocolate, and I'm afraid that it looks rather busy, but I did my best and I hope you like it. Also, I appreciate the criticism, but I think your looking at mutations not splices. Mutations aren't supposed to have the colors of the base pokemon.

ZuZu:

ChocoBGShaymin.jpg

This one wasn't bed except I realize that I accidentally saved it as a .jpg and will be happy to convert it if you think it's necessary.

Shining Mudkip:

That splice is just not possible. I've tried multiple times and the proportions are eevee > shaymin, and most of eevee's parts look ridiculously big on SF Shaymin. Feel free to request another splice though.

Brandman:

ChocChartwo.png

This was difficult because I had to create 2 new palettes for the darker and white chocolate, and I'm afraid that it looks rather busy, but I did my best and I hope you like it. Also, I appreciate the criticism, but I think your looking at mutations not splices. Mutations aren't supposed to have the colors of the base pokemon.

That's OK (referring to no blue flame), look's great! I often time's when I do something, it ends up looking "busy". I guess I really like intricate and complex things. I'll put it in my siggy with link thanks!

Oh, and that's up to you how you do the mutations. I personally think it would look better with the color made with the main color scheme, but hey, that's just me.

Changing the file name does not work, so you will have to recolor Shaymin again.
I would like it to be .png and have a transparent (or at least white) background.

OH NO, I sounded rude DX

ChocoBGShaymin-1.png

Done!

ChocEvee.png

And I had to use white chocolate for eevee's neck fur and the fur at the end of its tail because it didn't look right as milk chocolate.

Okay, looking at these request are making me hungry. Can I have a chocolate flygon with bubble-gum and a peachy flygon. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom