• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The United States leave Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4NMoyarAM4

While I do agree with some of things brought up on Beck's show, calling him on of the best tv show hosts is just crazy. He himself is a bit bonkers.

That's what makes him entertaining :D

Anyway, we're supposed to be talking about the US leaving Iraq. If you guys want to talk about Beck, go make a hate thread or something.

Last edited:
he's entertaining like that Sarah Palin interview when she bullshitted that question about the Bush Doctrine, I guess. entertaining like watching Soulja Boy's personal youtube videos.

but he is way past the 'hahaha this guy's dumb, I am going to watch him and laugh' point. he has too much influence over too many people who could feasibly be less retarded if they didn't watch his show.

Back
Top Bottom