• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Them Feels

That was an adorable story. It's wonderful how other animals can teach us some of the most important things in life.

Here's a recent marriage equality video. I found it in this article on AfterEllen; there are also others on that page. Stories From Minnesota is cute! Find Your Understanding (which is actually an Expedia advert) is poignant and extremely interesting as a dad describes his change of feelings about his daughter's marriage. And the last one, from Ireland, has an excellent point. Some great slices of life and ideas, and they may make you tear up.

Basically the area from here to here. Spoiler alert for Homestuck readers who haven't got there yet. (Check the number of your last page or something.)

My zodiac sign. He shows who he is. I side with the green one. Yes, I know this is pretty old, but it is important, and the last time I saw it, it had an effect on me. *bares teeth*

(do these emotions count?)

The Revolutionary War.
Just... Just the Revolutionary War.
aggh it breaks my heart
Of course I'm the one over here shipping countries so.

in our ROTC classroom at school we have a replica vietnamese tiger cage (a small, small bamboo cage that they used to torture POWs) that has the dogtags of all of oklahoma's MIA troops in it. brings a tear to my eye every time.

honestly a lot of stuff having to do with the military does... Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is the very definition of inspirational, and when i see the vietnam wall... i don't care how big of an asshole you are, if you've been in the military or are now, you deserve nothing but respect... nothing angers me more than someone showing disrespect to veterans old and new, or god forbid someone saying they hate america...

in our ROTC classroom at school we have a replica vietnamese tiger cage (a small, small bamboo cage that they used to torture POWs) that has the dogtags of all of oklahoma's MIA troops in it. brings a tear to my eye every time.

honestly a lot of stuff having to do with the military does... Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima is the very definition of inspirational, and when i see the vietnam wall... i don't care how big of an asshole you are, if you've been in the military or are now, you deserve nothing but respect... nothing angers me more than someone showing disrespect to veterans old and new, or god forbid someone saying they hate america...

+1 to that.

Besides that, To The Moon is the most recent one I've experienced.

tumblr_m7hcyhgEDv1r8amx4o1_400.jpeg

I need one of these sometimes. ;(

Back
Top Bottom