• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

There Will Be Brawl Mafia (Day 3)

Re: There Will Be Brawl Mafia (Day 2)

Helloooooooo?
I guess I'll abstain to keep anyone from being modkilled.

I got a note that said (he) hadn't seen olimar in a while.

After the citizens discuss about the news and the mysterious deaths, a few people throw bunch of theories how the people died and who is still alive. The note appears again which does little to confirm whether the news is reliable or not and identify the dead citizens. Since there's no one who looks suspecious, they decided not to lynch anyone.

No one was lynch.

You have 48 hours for night action.

Re: There Will Be Brawl Mafia (Night 2)

I receive only one night action out of everybody. Since I am busy with schoolwork, I will extend 48 more hours for the rest of the people to send their night action or choose not to use their night action.

I apologize for neglecting the game. School and tennis prevents me from being on the computer. Anyway...

"This is Latiku on channel 8 news, reporting the most accurate news that happens around the Mushroom Kingdom. We have recently found out the cause of Mai and Ya Ok's death. A witness saw a fight between Mai and Ya Ok the other night while looking for his glasses. He remembered there was a red figure starting to beat the crap out of a fat guy because he called him a plumber. Both of them were fought to the death and you already know what happen to the bodies after the fight.

A note was found on Mario's mailbox near ole_schooler's body. What it said is, "You may have kill one of my mafia members, but the Kirby you know and love is still on the loose." It could be either Kirby is still alive or his other twin. We haven't hear either of them lately.

Another death occured last night. The citizens mourn over Zapi's death and will never forget her efforts to stop the mafia by physical force and the notes. She was a role model to many people because of her kindness to everyone especially the homeless and the Pokemon. On a bright side, the body of Respect the blade and DarkAura's body was founded near Mona's Restaurant. King Dedede, who is charge of the police force after Link's death investigated Respect the Blade and said that his activities at night involved with recruiting people by the forces of the Pikmins.

Zapi is dead. She is innocent.

Respect the blade was mod kill. He is mafia.

DarkAura was mod kill. She is mafia.

Hint: The characters that were mentioned in the text are most likely still alive in the game. I didn't just put Snake and Leaf for the sake of the storyline.

48 hours for discussion.

i r confus

EDIT: It seems that Mai was Mario, and Ya Ok was Wario. Ya Ok attacked Mai, who revengekilled Ya Ok.
RTB was Olimar.

EDIT2: Zapi was Leaf.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure it means that Zapi was Leaf, RtB was Olimar, and Ole_Schooler (Mario?) used his Bombliness and got rid of one of the Mafia (Mafia!Kirby?) on Night One. (If that's correct, then Miller!Kirby's still alive)

Regardless, we only have one Mafia member, hopefully! Which means we need a lucky lynch today.

I'm 99% sure it means that Zapi was Leaf, RtB was Olimar, and Ole_Schooler (Mario?) used his Bombliness and got rid of one of the Mafia (Mafia!Kirby?) on Night One. (If that's correct, then Miller!Kirby's still alive)

Regardless, we only have one Mafia member, hopefully! Which means we need a lucky lynch today.

Mario would've had to be Mai, though, because the fight was between her and Ya Ok. I'm sure that Kirby is still alive, as Wario seems more like a fatass.

Ole_Schooler was Link.

Mario would've had to be Mai, though, because the fight was between her and Ya Ok. I'm sure that Kirby is still alive, as Wario seems more like a fatass.

Ole_Schooler was Link.

...I double-check the thread to make sure I get it right and still get it wrong.

The town was discussing about the news, but they couldn't decide whether they should killl someone or not. Then, all of the sudden, lightning struck on kenkendude. A green cap was on the ground.

Kenkendude is dead. He is innocent.

If there is the last mafia member or the serial killer is the only other anti-town alive, they will not get mod-kill.

48 hours for night action.

Back
Top Bottom