• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Top 5 DS Games you own

:DDD I got LoZ Phantom Hourglass today. that's now #3 on my list. And I'm gonna switch around Drawn to Life and Sonic Rush.

LIST #2
#1 FF III
#2 Nintendogs
#3 LoZ Phantom Hourglass
#4 Pearl
#5 Drawn to Life

#'s 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 are mostly based on the order I got them in.

1: Diamond
2: Pearl
3: Explorers of time
4: Explorers of darkness
5: Ranger

I don't really like any of my other DS games.

1. animal crossing wild world
2. pokemon diamond
3. pokemon mystery dungeon 2 explorers of time
3. mario kart ds
5. pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team

In no particular order:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue (I want PMD2 so bad ; ;)
Pokemon Diamond
Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 (seriously that game is fun)
WarioWare: Touched
Sonic Rush (I hate airport bandits - someone took that game when I was in the Toronto airport)

Hmm, out of the six that I have...
1. Diamond
2. Phantom Hourglass
3. Animal Crossing
4. Star Fox Command
5. Mario Kart DS
The last is Metroid Prime Hunters, which I already beat and I now only play in multi-player with my cousins and friends; I could do Wi-fi, but for some reason I just don't want to. Of course, once I get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Sonic Chronicles, they'll become #1 & 2 and push Command and Kart of the list.

1. Diamond/Pearl
2. Animal Crossing: Wild World
3. Dragon Quest Monster Joker
4. Nintendogs
5. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team

1)Pokémon Pearl
2)Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
3)New Super Mario Bros. (I lost it!)
4)Final Fantasy Three
5)Rayman DS

I only own two, but I've borrowed and Single Card downloaded plenty more. I'll say the best DS game for me is... Mario Kart DS. Up there are Diamond, Elite Beat Agents, Mario Party DS, Planet Puzzle League, and Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

1. Harvest Moon DS <3
2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
3. Super Mario 64 DS
4. Mario Kart DS
5. Pokemon Pearl

I don't have much variety in games... >.<

Here are mine:

#5 Zoo Tycoon DS
#4 Nintendogs (Dachshund and Chihuahua)
#3 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
#2 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
#1 Pokemon Diamond

The only other games I have are:
Children of Mana - I can't get past the second mission and it is just slightly too childish for me.
The Sims 2: Pets - The Sims games are only good on the computer and on a portable system with horrible graphics, it would be lucky if I gave it a half of a star.

EDIT: And after looking at everyone else's games, I realize how old my games are in comparison. I do realize that there is a new Zoo Tycoon, a couple newer Nintendogs, and a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. But what I am really saving up for is My Japanese Coach and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. And they will definately be in my top five.

Back
Top Bottom