• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Twitch Plays Pokémon

Re: Twitch Plays Pokémon

There does exist a youtube channel dedicated to timelapses and real-time highlights of every day once the stream actually began to be recorded.

I love how I checked to see the progress on Crystal, and they were at route 9.

It's a much smaller stream now, and Crystal is a much easier game. Not nearly as many ledges.

You say, as they're on route 9 :P
I take it that since that's where they are, that they've finally BEAT MISTY?

EDIT: They're on Red already?! I get that it's a smaller stream now but I can't believe they managed to beat twice as many gym leaders almost a week faster than the last game.

Last edited:

How did they get a steelix? Is there an in-game trade for one in crystal?

The rom is the one that allows you to get all 251 pokemon. Onix evolves at level 35.

Also, they beat red. Also, they're playing telefang. I don't. I don't know how

I cannot stop laughing

I thought they were doing Emerald next?

Well, it should be interesting at least.

The font of the stream has been changed to the RSE font!

...It's still ugly

The font of the stream has been changed to the RSE font!

...It's still ugly

The emerald font is actually different from the RS font. It's much better than the RS font. Not sure which the stream is.

And they named the main character A. *clapclap* And after an hour, they're still in Littleroot. *clapclap*

I've been following this one a bit more than Crystal so far.

But could someone explain why some people are calling A Camilla and Slash?

I've been following this one a bit more than Crystal so far.

But could someone explain why some people are calling A Camilla and Slash?

iirc it's because the select button was reinstated and people kept accidentally restarting in the beginning, leading to a bunch of characters being created. One had a default name (Camilla) and another was simply named /.

They're playing Pokémon X now and it seems like they'll be playing one of ORAS on release.

They had wi-fi enabled briefly and someone already traded them an Omanyte :v

Back
Top Bottom