• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultra Mystery Dungeon

Kricketune slams into Amoongus, scattering the pollen it had put up. The mushroom stands up, a bit worse for the wear but still raring to go, but the Kricketune lies lifeless at its "feet."

Kallie floats up around Amoongus and blasts a Shadow Ball at it.

(poke)

The Amoongus reels through the air, landing with a thud on the forest floor. The remaining few left of the attacking party lose heart and retreat back into the forest, completely bereft of direction.

~*~*~*~*~*~​

Meanwhile, back at the guild...

Wooloo paces back and forth worriedly. What if the explorers never return?

SlbDTF8.gif

She bleats in distress, but no one rushes to her aid. In fact, no one is around to hear her at all...

~*~*~*~*~*~​

"Hm." Gerald grabs an Oran Berry from his bag and munches on it thoughtfully, as the wound on his arm closes up. "I think that guy dulled his claws so they hurt even more. What a punk."

He shrugs it off and closes up his bag. "Whaddya say we go on ahead? Perhaps someone with a little more gusto will attempt to challenge us on our way, but I do believe we have the fortitude to withstand a multitude of such attacks."

(hey I'm pretty drained today but would like to acknowledge that I'm still here and willing to play)

"I have doubts as to if such forethought was taken, Gerald. If so more of us would have been injured, I fear." Oscen eyes the surrounding foliage warily before preparing to venture forth once more "Though let's not think too little of the inhabitants of these woods, lest we walk into an ambush."
"May the Sun guide our way, indeed." He mutters under his breath.

(whoops sorry guys, life was More Than Usual for uhhh. the past month,)

Ireri staggers back as the Kricketune heads right for her. Should she try to fight it? If only it wasn't so fast, so she had a moment to focus and decide on what to do - but then Gerald swats it away, and all the other hostile Pokemon quickly retreat, thanks to the fierce efforts of... everyone else.

She shuffles her hooves. They're all so good at this. If they keep going, she'll probably need their protection a dozen more times. And she'll have to trust that they'll help her.

"Um... thank you," she murmurs, tail drooping. "For saving me." Falling in step with the others, she sticks closer now, in case of another ambush.

(Sorry for the tardiness!!)

The newly-formed group's resolve now thoroughly tested, they continued on their forestal trek. The cover of trees above them morphed into another gate, similar to the one they had seen earlier. Again, they entered the pitch-black hole, coming out to a forest much like before. However, a little more sunlight streamed through the leaves onto the forest floor.

Back
Top Bottom