• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Unite or Die

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
This, my friends *gestures to Unite or Die's link* is Unite or Die – but you probably guessed that my the topic title!

Anyway, so this is a /literate/ Warriors RPG forum I made~ The plot is always in the sidebar, just so you know, it's the bold faced text... And there's a forecast and moon phase and season listed. :D

Actually, while this is still a Warriors RPG forum, you don't have to have read the books because... This runs completely on fanon (except the Warrior Code and name stuff and yeah). The clans are called LightClan, BlackClan, IceClan, and FireClan. Oh and StarClan is replaced by SpiritClan because it would look stupid if I used a Canon clan in a fanon RP.... Right? XDDD;

Okay, so naturally I'm advertising this rather ordanary site I worked on for a looooooong time not to brag but to let people know that it exists, so I'll just give you the link nowz. :D;

Enter the forest... Will you Unite or Die?

Sorry for the tacky link text, but I like to do it that way. Taky's my styyyyle. :3

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the site and Constructive crituqe is WANTED AND NEEDED!

flamesarenot

An RP forum, you know I have to sign up or DIE~ Well, there are some links that lead to nothing, and the affiliation banner looks retarded.

But then it sounds rather interesting, so I'm in :DD And it's a Warriors RP forum, dammit. >:3

Some links? I tested all the links and only one link doesn't work. XD It's that member of the month one; never bothered to take it down. It won't be broken when the Of The Months start. *shot*

As for the button... I did the best I could with MS Paint, the only drawing program I have... :D;

So yea. x3

that button looks like it was made by a three year old kid with down syndrome. get the GIMP, it's free and it works on a mac, pc, or linux, so you have no excuse. I can't be the first person to tell you about this.

^ But I don't have admin privileges on my computer. So I can't download it. Believe me, I would if I could.

Back
Top Bottom