• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

UTAU and Vocaloid Cover List

Re: UTAU Cover List

Planning? Sara and Piris' are out, and I'm planning to put up an ACT3 to fix Sara's roboticness in her ACT2 (dying microphone).

It might be because you are listening to my older videos before I fell hopelessly in love with Crossfade, though.

Here's my Box.net
, which contains some newer stuff that I haven't released for whatever reason.

Added Toosenbo under Piris and a link to my Soundcloud account at the top of the first post.

Added a link to my NicoNicoDouga account, a new section called "Other UTAU", under Other UTAU added Corruption Garden (Sorane Rana), and under Piris added Sky High.

Added Mermaid under Ningyoune Jun and Ishi and WORLD'S END UMBRELLA (Sorane Rana) under Other UTAU.

I really liked "Last Battle." UTAU reminds me a lot of Vocaloid, though I think they're sort of related in terms of what they do or something like that?

In any case, good job! I like it. :)

Added Evil Food Eater Conchita under Ijinne Sarah.

@...: Yeah, they're both vocal synthesizers. UTAU was originally developed to make music with anime character's voices (a practice that's relatively popular on NicoNicoDouga), but after Teto it developed into freeware VOCALOID. Now, it's original purpose is forbidden by the creator. (Well, distributing the voicebank is, anyway.)

Added Dolls under the Ningyoune Jun and Ishi (just Ishi, though) and added Kagerou/Heat-Haze/Mayfly Days (Sorane Rana) under Other UTAU.

I'm only mostly dead.

Added Life Reset Button and Tokyo Teddy Bear under Ijinne Sarah and Headphone Actor (Sorane Rana) under Others.

Added: An Uncooperative Screw and the Rain (Matsudappoiyo)
Super Hero (Matsudappoiyo)
Talent Sampler (Matsudappoiyo)

Under Other UTAU

Back
Top Bottom