• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vending Machine Game

Re: Vending Machine Game II

Out comes the apparently hated X-Factor, coming back to haunt you.

In goes Charlie Sheen, who's lethal enough to kill Two and A Half Men! :D

Out comes the fact he's supposedly going to be replaced on that show at some point!

In goes the fact that changes to formulae are always a good thing, Final Fantasy II being a good example of this, with its nonsensical levelling system!

Out comes Ashton Kutcher, the man replacing Charlie.

In goes my netbook as I break down into tears. All my precious documents...!!

Out comes the fact I still haven't transferred everything over from my old laptop...

In goes the fact I still need to get Microsoft Office on my new laptop, cuz I keep forgetting...

Out comes a new Microsoft Office kit, just for you!! :D

And in goes my fridge, because it didn't have any ice cream. D:

Out comes a Zombie, eating your plants. (PvZ reference)

In goes a Peashooter, defending your lawn...

Back
Top Bottom