• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wait, another new member?

Ralts

Uh... Ralts?
I suppose you got a lot... looking at all the unread threads.

Yeah, hi, I'm Ralts. (Obvious, right?)

More obvious, I like Ralts. (Yeah, you'd expect that...)

I've played a lot on Platinum, and with the help of my friend's Typlosion, I've made it to the Elite Four... (that Typlosion is crazy powerful) My Gastrodon is underleveled... So I can't beat Berta or whatever her name is...

So, uh, hi.

RespectTheBlade said:
Hello, and welcome to the cave! The exit is over there in case you need it.
I reccommend you try out the Anime-Style Battling part of the forum.

Hello! I am Superbird, one of two people who offers coffee and salmon to guests to the forum, not the standard Tea and Cod. Would you like some? And can I take you baggage?

Anyway, this is the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

Ello Madam, pleased to meet you.

Could I interest you in some tea and cod?
Coffee and salmon?
Chamomile and caviar?
Red bull and a crab cake?

Don't take half of what anyone says seriously. This is the internet.

Hey, I already offered Coffee and salmon! >(

Well, the carnivorous Welcome Mat is our little meme around here. Also, there used to be tea and cod, but people got tired of that, so...*points above*

And RespectTheBlade, if you are reading this, you'll have to find a new intro. ;)

Hello! I am Mini_Moonwalker, and my favorite Pokemon is not so obvious unless you look at my signature. (You know, Charmander? :3) May I give you milk and cookes? (No more annoying sea food peoplez! Unless It's lobster. I adore lobster.)

Typlosion is amazing. And if you need help to beat Bertha, I suggest getting an Ice-Type. Since Bertha's Pokemon are all the Ground-Type, Ice, Grass and Water can help. Ground-Types are also good for that annoying Golem. :D

Anyways, always remember...

A WINNER IS YOU! :D

Hello! I am Superbird, one of two people who offers coffee and salmon to guests to the forum, not the standard Tea and Cod.

Yes. And I am the other one. *shoves away Zangviper* How do you like your coffee?

Zangviper said:
Red bull and a crab cake?

Although that does sound good right now....

ANYWAY...enjoy your stay here at the forums! But remember to wipe your feet; even if people say the welcome mats are carnivorous. You can use that totally safe mat over there *points*

O noes, man-eating welcome mats! :O

Typlosion is amazing. And if you need help to beat Bertha, I suggest getting an Ice-Type. Since Bertha's Pokemon are all the Ground-Type, Ice, Grass and Water can help. Ground-Types are also good for that annoying Golem.
Flame! is LEVEL 71 right now. Yes, you heard right. 71 My friend is amazing. And HE hasn't even beaten Lance...

All my other Pokemon are underleveled, so I'm mostly relying on Flame! and my Giratina....

But thanks for the advice. :)

O noes, man-eating welcome mats! :O

Flame! is LEVEL 71 right now. Yes, you heard right. 71 My friend is amazing. And HE hasn't even beaten Lance...

All my other Pokemon are underleveled, so I'm mostly relying on Flame! and my Giratina....

But thanks for the advice. :)

Yes, I lost afew friends to those welcome mats...

71, wow...D: That's high. But I still would suggest training your underleved Pokemon abit more, or maybe looking on the GTS? Maybe one of your friends could trade you a Pokemon just for awhile? :3

Welcome~! :3

OH MY F- *shot*

I beat the Elite Four. Yes I beat Bertha. Yes I beat Cynthia... with Flame and Giratina! :D :D I now have caught Dialga and Palkia! Sweet! Yay!!
Now where is the Disortion World?

There's a small portal in the innermost chamber of the Turnback Cave, provided you're on Platinum and have captured Giratina. Inside is a Griseous Orb.
If you haven't caught Giratina, it waits there instead.

Did I help?

You most certainly did!
Too bad I have to give Flame! back soon... He was originally meant just for Bryon's and Candice's gyms, see.

Back
Top Bottom