• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d1]

maybe vehement could role-block blazeiherio tonight and see if we get the same result. if we do, we can lynch blazeheiro. if she comes up innocent, we can amuse vehement is lying and lynch him.
Amusing as that sounds, even if we do get the same results, then lynching Blazhy would be a bad idea. Hypothetically (Please note that I am speaking hypothetically, I always tend to get way ahead of myself and jump to conclusions in these mafia games), if Bluzzy was the don, then we lynch her and someone else will just take her place. Yet, continually roleblocking the don would render the mafia faction useless while the inspector has the freedom to inspect.

Abstain

I agree with vehement, if we somehow happened to lynch the don it would only help us for one turn, really.

Abstain

It'd be easy for the mafia to frame blazhy in that case by not killing, though, which is our problem. And even if she turns out to be innocent, that wouldn't necessarily mean VM is lying and we could end up losing an important role.

The mafia can't really "frame" her if they muck up this strategy, though. All going to plan, we end up with a kill on d2 which suggests that Blazhy at least might not be the mafia don if VM's role-claim is in fact genuine. On the other hand we could have no deaths on d2, which means Blazhy is the mafia don and got blocked OR a doctor healed the mafia's victim OR the mafia hit an alien OR their target was bulletproof/bodyguarded OR they decided to forgo their kill to mess with us. With what we know at the moment, I don't think this plan is really going to turn up worthwhile amounts of information.

That said, the mafia passing up their night action to ruin our plan seems unlikely, since if they go through with it they pretty much have one dead innocent in the bag, whereas the mindfuck approach turns up the exact same result on the condition we're paranoid enough to lynch Blazhy. So. Blah.

That said, the mafia passing up their night action to ruin our plan seems unlikely, since if they go through with it they pretty much have one dead innocent in the bag, whereas the mindfuck approach turns up the exact same result on the condition we're paranoid enough to lynch Blazhy. So. Blah.

Butbutbut... there really is no reason for the mafia to withhold their night action. If they don't kill, they are just wasting time and giving the town more time to gather info. Because even if there is no kill N2 according to the current plan, we still don't lynch Bluzzy (See my previous post). So the mafia would have nothing to gain from not using their night action.

Roleclaim time! I'm Lionblaze, which makes me innocent but bulletproof, which leads me to believe that there are possibly others have some sort of protection. That would mean the mafia didn't withhold their night action, but it was nullified. Seems more likely than to me than having them not act for no reason.

Unless you're mafia

That aside, I guess abstaining is best. We don't have much to go on besides we have a roleblocker and possible bulletproof. Our inspector(s) really have a job in front of them cuz they'll have to find the mafia and see if there's truth behind people's claims :/

And besides the mafia could just be stalling and possibly using their abstain as a chance for another one of them to do something and framing blazhy in the process, along with others if they really wanted to mess with us. (Or is it uncommon for that to happen I haven't played in a while, forgive me ;n; )

yeah, i realized how stupid my plan was five minutes after posting it, and i was about to retract it but the computer needed to charge.

that being said, i will vote for abstaining

Alright! I guess we're waiting for everyone to make their move during the night! Abstain.

I think, essentially, a doctor is going to heal VM and he's going to either choose to block or NOT block blazheirio tonight, to throw the mafia off and see what happens! Or it's something like that.

I think, essentially, a doctor is going to heal VM and he's going to either choose to block or NOT block blazheirio tonight, to throw the mafia off and see what happens! Or it's something like that.

There's more than likely a silencer, so waiting until tomorrow to tell you may be a weak strategy. Just know I will be roleblocking Bluzzy. As I said, the mafia has nothing to gain from abstaining.

Since there seems to be a consensus, would you guys rather I end the day phase now or keep my original time of tomorrow so you can discuss more?

Eh, looks to me like we've pretty much discussed all there is to discuss right now. D1 and all that.

Alrighty then, seems like day can end now -

After a day of heated discussion, the cats choose not to lynch.

No one has died.

48 hours for night actions - would be 24 but I can't access internet in 24 hours, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom