• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [Mafia Victory]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia

The cats all were in agreement that they couldn't pick anyone to kill if there was no evidence, and no one wanted to pick a random cat.
No one was lynched. 48 hours for night actions.

Due to the lack of kills the previous day, the Clan was wondering if their dreams were just dreams. But, when the Dawn Patrol set out, they saw a hideous sight just outside the camp. Lying outside the camp was the body of Hidan, who had been bitten in the neck by possibly the sharpest teeth the cats had ever seen. Back in camp, by the most secluded den, the elders found the body of another cat - zeKieranator. She had been torn to scrapes by what looked like a cat's claws. After burying the bodies, the Clan gathered in a circle to discuss the remaining cats' fate. Even the Medicine Cat had no idea what to do. "Well. What do we do now?"

Hidan is dead. He was Innocent.
zeKieranator is dead. She was Innocent.
You have 48 hours for Discussion.

...oh no wait the Prophecy Cat could have chosen Healer too. Well, the role descriptions don't say anything about death by overdose.

Oh wow. Two innocents down. Perhaps the mafia got a hold of one of them, and the other I've no idea.

I doubt a healer clash, it looks more like the Mafia than overdose. If it was overdose, they wouldn't really have wounds, but rather internal injury, right?

Plus, because of the lack of response the first two days, I suspect a third and possible fourth death was healed.

But the question is-

Who is Mafia?

More likely someone who was inactive, and just reappeared recently.

but that's just my two cents x3

Well, that shows me. At least we have the chosen role of the Prophecy Cat down to two possibilities.

Aren't there other possibilities for how the second kill happened, though?

*re-reads sign-up thread properly this time*
...so there are. Fine, ignore me.

SO the revised list of possibilties is Mafia kill and/or healing overdose and/or vigilante kill and/or secret admirer/lover death. Which tells us nothing at all really. Uh. What was my point again

but abstaining might not be the best idea in the world, because then the mafia will start to gain the upper hand. D:

unfortunately I'm not seeing anyone suspicious

Yeah, but we have no leads, and I don't want to lynch an innocent.

So, if we can't abstain and don't want to lynch...

Maybe lynch an inactive member ? I don't know... >.<

Last edited:

I dislike the idea of lynching inactive members just for being inactive. Seems to me like mafiosi would try to get involved so they don't look suspicious. That said I dont have any other suggestions either D:

we can lynch people suggesting to lynch inactive.

That seems just as arbitrary and irrational. I'd imagine the mafia would try to go after the more vocal players since they're the ones posing them the greater threat
Then again, they have a night killing for that. Thinking is hard :c

Back
Top Bottom