• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

So, looks like we're down to our last mafia. We could risk lynching today, I guess?

The only info I have is that Phantom visited no one last night :|

So. Down to the four of us. If we lynch right, we can win the game. If we don't, the game ends tomorrow.... possibly.

Okay, I think we need to make a decision.

The way I see it, we've only got one shot at lynching the mafia and winning the game. Do we risk it now or wait until the next phase?

Well, looking back at the thread, I've deduced some things.

One, Phantom claims that VM is innocent.
Two, yiran claims to have scrambled last night.
Three, VM claims to have tracked Phantom last night, who targeted nobody.

Now, assuming those three are true, yiran's scrambling made VM target someone else. I claim that this 'someone' is me. I'm Bulletproof, and therefore have no night action- though I suspect that I've taken a hit once already.

So, that leaves Phantom as the Mafia.

Except, there is no conclusive proof that yiran actually did scramble the night actions. Last time there was a scramble, Poly/A2 announced it in the thread. She didn't do so this time...

I don't believe there was a scramble last night. I think yiran said that so I wouldn't be able to trust my tracking result (which would have placed the FoS on him). I doubt yiran is the scrambler. Truth is I've been very suspicious of him every since DA cleared him as the scrambler - a role that probably belonged to one of the players she inspected before killing them... probably Zexion, Tailsy, or Flora.

Because Sang cleared ZM and me as innocent, I knew it was either Phantom or yiran. So I'm trusting my instinct here, and voting yiran. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Hm. You have a point. I completely forgot about Sang's inspections.
Although, before we go any further with our lynching, I would like Phantom to claim. I believe she did back-up Sang's claim that VM was innocent while not actually claiming- I'll find the post in a second- and that makes me wonder what she actually did that night, and why she wouldn't have used her action last night.

uh, guys, I know for a fact that Vm is innocent.
I'm really not in for role claiming now, as I'm on a cell phone and loong posts may cause my thumbs to fall off, but trust me in that.

But VM is telling the truth, which means someone else here is lying.

Here it is.

Voting yiran.

Cant't explain much I'm on a cellphone again. I've been really busy at work and I had a funeral the other day so yeah.

I don't think that's a very good idea. I'd rather know all the variables before we lynch.
VM, I think you should probably withdraw. Unless Phantom would first, or yiran would like to vote for Phantom.

Guess what, I found a computer!

Remember Phantom hunches? I had a Phantom hunch.

I was never completely positive that VM was innocent. But I blocked DarkAura N3, and then it made sense that they were scum. I didn't want to claim before, but now that my name's been put onto the table.

I roleblock people.

Looking back. I believe VM, and since they are confirmed innocent, I'll follow their lead.

Guess what, I found a computer!

Remember Phantom hunches? I had a Phantom hunch.

I was never completely positive that VM was innocent. But I blocked DarkAura N3, and then it made sense that they were scum. I didn't want to claim before, but now that my name's been put onto the table.

I roleblock people.

Looking back. I believe VM, and since they are confirmed innocent, I'll follow their lead.

So... Roleblocker claim? Well, seeing as I was roleblocker last game, and never actually announced which cat I was, do you think you could tell me which cat you are?

Firstly,

Augmented Second said:
Dear yiran,

For Polymetric Sesquialtera’s Warrior Cats Mafia, you have been given the role of...

Squirrelflight! Squirrelflight is Innocent-aligned.

As Squirrelflight, you do what you believe is right. And for you, that means scrambling the night actions twice per game if you think it’s necessary.

Good luck - you’ll need it...

Secondly,

WHY ARE YOU VOTING AT 4 PEOPLE

Thirdly,

I'm quite sure I sent scramble last night, but since I don't have sent messages on I'm not sure if I actually did. Going to confirm with Poly. She is human, she might make mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom