• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
... My thoughts are ironic, considering that according towards warriorcats.com I'm a ShadowClanner through and through. =/

Heh, the site says I'm a ShadowClan Warrior named Tanglefire. Though just because I can, I'm playing Tanglekit as a ThunderClan cat.

I'm a WindClan cat according to the Warriorcats site.

And I'm currently writing a sort of Warriors fan fic thing but with my own characters and plot and stuff.

But no one shall see until it is edited to be more decent.

Edit: Aha ha ha!

I found out that if I make my Hometown Windia then my Warrior name is Wildhead XD

But normally I'm Wildpath~

SkyClan is the one Clan in which is is physically impossible to be biased against outsiders. (I know some of you argue that ThunderClan is too - but don't forget that not every cat in the Clan accepts the outsiders, whereas SkyClan is... well...
freaking made of outsiders.
xD

On the site, I actually am in WindClan. :D

And, umm...
I decided to be stoneheart of windclan(deputy). don't ask me why why but i have always like cats with stone in their name.

Crypica is already the deputy.

Speaking of the Warriors website, anyone actually beat the game there? I can't get past apprentice >_<

:o My computer doesn't have Flash and Adobe, so I can't see it ;_;

Pssst Leafpool c/p it for me

Yes, mean the game is being >_<

My friend, who lives on video games and air only got up to warrior, and died the next enemy. =P

I see

So... *makes conversation* Anyone want to make another character on the Warriors RP, you know, so we can start? *impatient*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom