• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see, although I'm more Ivypaw. What's interesting is that my sister and I connect ourselves to those cats because we're twins too; at first I was more Dovepaw and my sister was Ivypaw, but now I consider myself Ivypaw and her Dovepaw. It's fun. XD

I myself want to know what Dovepaw's Warrior name will be. It's bugging me. XD

Heh, you'd expect that most of the time they wouldn't give away spoilers like warrior names (they might well not), but we've known Jayfeather would be Jayfeather from... around the time either Dark River or Outcast came out. And they told us Lionblaze would be Lionblaze shortly after (although a few of us already knew through browse-inside), and that Breezepelt would be Breezepelt. And that Icepaw would be Icecloud and Foxpaw would be Foxleap. And then they said "NO MORE REVEALS D<"

... I'll ask.

Maybe Heavystep went to the Moonstone with Leopardstar and everyone thought he was supposed to be leader so they gave him some lives. :V

Why're people asking if
Hollyleaf died or not still? The timeline located here says that she did. Research is your friend.

Nobody ever actually saw her get hit by the rocks. Neither Jayfeather nor Lionblaze ever use the word "died, preferring more ambiguous words. She could've fled into the tunnels and escaped somehow else. :/

Does Starshine have another chapter of hers yet?

Not yet, all the sites on webs were blocked by AT&T, so i couldn't on new-content Monday. Now I'm not on my home computer, so I can't upload yet. Sorry for the wait, I might have new content up later.

As for Hollyleaf,
If she really is dead, she might be with Tigerstar and training warriors for the Dark Forest. But for now, there is no confermation. If she wouldn't be brought up in the books again, we would have gotten confermation. Or would we? For now, It's all speculation.

In other news, I have a new video. It's a contest entry :D Did I do alright with my pictures though?

Not yet, all the sites on webs were blocked by AT&T, so i couldn't on new-content Monday. Now I'm not on my home computer, so I can't upload yet. Sorry for the wait, I might have new content up later.

That's okay. I was just curious since I want to see how this trip to ThunderClan goes.

In other news, I have a new video. It's a contest entry :D Did I do alright with my pictures though?

I watched the most recent video and about half of the other Jayfeather one, and I like the drawings and how they go with the music. The ones on the contest entry were my favorite, but the way they fit with the words on the longer one was nice, too.

no, not a question, just the wrong punctuation. I had a question there originally, then erased it.

that it's better than the last three warriors fanfics I read isn't saying much though. warriors fan fiction is generally horrible.

no, not a question, just the wrong punctuation. I had a question there originally, then erased it.

that it's better than the last three warriors fanfics I read isn't saying much though. warriors fan fiction is generally horrible.

:/ badfic hasn't updated for a while.

eh, this is true. I like to consider myself a fairly good fanfic writer in general, but. FFnet does produce the occasional fanfic gem (the best I've seen so far is one called Blind Faith which is about a kittypet who comes into the Clan and proceeds to become a near-sociopath and take over the Clan by killing several cats), but other than that it's a rash of shitty fics, almost all of which revolve around a ridiculously obvious prophecy which may or may not refer to a self-insert character, or an outsider getting famous among the Clans, or the legends of "MapleClan" or "NorthClan" or "DragonClan" or shit like that, or a story revolving around ridiculously OOC actual characters. I saw a serious fanfic where the main character gets hit on by Firestar, some cat named Thistlepaw, Onestar and Jayfeather. And then, of course, most of them have ridiculous grammar and think "rouge" means an outsider and think the proper spelling is "Thunderclan". I even saw a fanfic where the cats were Fire Heart and Yellow Fang and the Clans were Thunder Clan and Star Clan.

One fanfic contained this gem:

"Rock flattened me to the ground, and I looked down with a shudder to see that his—his length!—was right above me. All of a sudden, Rose pushed me away! She located her area right under him as he plunged down, violating her as she screamed."

:/ badfic hasn't updated for a while.

FFnet's rash of So Bad It's Horrible fics that make me fear for humanity is only broken by the hilarity of the badfic.

I think if I ran markov chains on a Warriors corpus, I'd generate a better story than most of the fanfics out there. anyone have a warriors corpus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom