• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Webcomics!

Rooster Teeth Comics! Yeah, there's no plot line or anything, and it's just kind of the lives of the Rooster Teeth Staff, but it is funny. Sometimes it's totally unrelated to the staff, like a few weeks back, it was about Lady Gaga.

Mm. Dominic Deegan (am I imagining this or has that not been mentioned at all in this thread? I know there are at least two other people here who like it... but I skimmed, so meh), Awkward Zombie and Lackadaisy (Rockyyyyyy) are the only ones I follow with any regularity, though I will occasionally drop in on (and get hopelessly lost in the archives of until three, maybe four in the morning) xkcd, Super-Effective, Dinosaur Comics, The Non-Adventures of Wonderella and a few others when I care to remember that they exist. Pretty standard fare, I guess.

I would've included Perry Bible Fellowship in one of those lists but it's dead so. :/ It's okay, though, because what's there is totally worth reading again!

Also, I know it hasn't been mentioned in a while, but Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki! I had never heard of it until I went to Dragon*Con in 2006 and met the author at a panel. She seemed pretty cool so I checked it out, WTFed, found it amusing but then never went back again. I should check in on it one of these days.

I read VGCats and Super Effective. I do keep up with OOTS, but that's about it.

Gunnerkrigg Court, in case anyone missed the earlier post in here with the link, 'bout a polite pink-haired girl who goes to a school somewhere between Hogwarts and a technology school.

And Digger, a beautiful comic about a wombat who gets lost in a world of talking statues of gods and anthropomorphic hyenas.

And Daisy Owl and XKCD and Darths & Droids and Penny Arcade and AWKWARD ZOMBIE and VGCats.

Back
Top Bottom