• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Wee, hey guys! :D

shadowfiles

I'm Tiff, and I've been a longtime visitor to TCoD ever since around 2005 or so, but I never actually decided to join the forums until around now.

Anyways! I like to draw and chat and program and read and make comics and cook and sculpt and play video games and stuff and basically yeah! I like doing stuff, and I'm generally friendly, and I look forward to getting to know the community around here a bit! :)

HEEROO!

Here we gots Anime-Style Battling, Mafia, Fan fiction, Forum Games, etc, etc, etc. : 3

Also *slides foam sword from across the table* eat that
It'll keep the carnivours welcomemats out of your tummy

Last edited:
Haha, Mafia looks pretty cool! I used to play that a bit on an IRC server I went to. I'll be sure to check out the stuff around the forums. :)

And thanks for the foam sword! Those carnivorous foam mats are truly dastardly. ;o

Ahh man, birds, dude! Swellow is one of my favorites for sure man. <3

I would love some tea and cod. c: Thank you so very much!

Back
Top Bottom