• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to the Marah Region! Pokemon Ivory and Pokemon Ebony!

picture.php

Yeahhhhh That took longer than I thought it would. And the legs were a pain to sprite. And they still look kinda horrible because they look kinda fat and stuff. :/

Because it seems like my post didn't load, here's the sprite again.

picture.php

The wings are bugging me so much. Now, onto the other bugs!

Okay that actually made me laugh out loud.

Anway, what's bugging you about them? They look great to me! The sprite is awesome!

Crazy Linoone leveled up! Crazy Linoone learned BAD PUNS!

*ahem* Anyway, I can't seem to position the right (our right) leaf-wing properly, so it looks awkward. To me, at least.

14mzbq.png
Clear Crystal
2q8adjq.png
Flood Totem
oqkllv.png
Jade Leaf
t9gkl3.png
Phantom Orb
2h87ltx.png
Match Book

The battery sprite you had before was good. The other ones were the ones I got stuck on.

Awesome! Ewwww the battery was my least favorite. I liked the scale one a little bit. But I think you could do better than I could............ I'll try some more.

Hey would you mind if I recolored a few of the items? I just want to change some colors a little bit.

Edited the first post with a note and special thanks and added sprites to the front page.

Last edited:
Original design mine, colors yours. I could do the battery for you, but I didn't think it looked that bad. Maybe you could send it to me and I'd tweak it.

2vxfyg2.png
Battery
The new and improved!

I'm going to work on some of your other Pokemon sprites now.

EDIT: Here's a new Spooky sprite for you:
flycd5.jpg

EDIT AGAIN:

I don't know if you want to do this yourself, but I can also do move sets for each Pokemon and move stats for each move.

EDIT ONE MORE TIME:

Hold up on using the Spooky Sprite, I accidentally jpeged him :(

EDIT FOR THE LAST TIME:

Here's the high quality Spooky:
5x09sp.png

My gosh, I edited this post to death.

Last edited:
I love Spooky! Ummm I don't know why Bansheet's appearance description isn't there, but Let me dray you a rough sketch and you can sprite it if you want. Oh, and if you want to make stats for moves, you can. But I think that movesets for Pokemon would kind of clutter it up. Maybe someday when I make a website out of all this I'll add movesets.

Last edited:
I just looked through the Pokemon and realized something horrible.

I haven't posted the starters yet!

I need to remedy that ASAP. I already know what they are and look like, but I need to draw them. They are (in no particular order) a snake, a crab, and a bug of some sort.

EDIT: Um okay it turns out that I can't draw these starters very well at all. I will try my best to somehow put up pictures of some quality soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom