• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well well, and I bet you thougth you were rid of me.

Vladimir Scorpius

Heathen god of sex, who wants to rule the world
It would seem that my path in life has once again led me to this forum. Before reminding you of who I am though, I give you this promise, I shant act like such an idiot again.

That said, Greetings from Mi6. I am Vladimir Scorpius, future world dictator, evil mad scientist genius, 00 agent, and inventor of the T07RPSAS supergun.

The forum crashed, resulting in a loss of everything. Not much else to explain, really.

Anyways, welcome back. Whoever you are.

Welcome back to the forums, I'm Darkarmour, the nintenfanboy who gets very annoying.

I don't remember you though... sorry.

I wouldn't know; I wasn't here then.

Welcome to the forums, whoever-you-are. I keep expecting someone to mention tea and cod, but I suspect that that is too much of a cliche to trot out anymore. Or people got tired of what I can only surmise was a copy/paste greeting.

So, you're an oldbie... Idiot? That's a rather unflattering way to refer to yourself. Good luck this time around.

I tried to engage in debates. Unfortunately, I was neither good at them, nor good at acknowledging that fact. Consequently, I ended up looking like an idiot.

Thank you though.

you can't be an idiot

if you were i would have remembered you as one

Anyway, welcome back. At least you get to start with a clean slate.

Ah. Debates are tricky that way. It's sometimes hard to believe that you're bad at something, even while people around you are tearing into your flimsily-balanced logical structures with gleeful abandon.

Well, as I said before, good luck this time around. Maybe I'll see you sometime.

Back
Top Bottom